⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

- - - -

ALICELIKE!FEM!READER X EDWARD

YANDERE!READER .

REQUESTED BY: Edwardswife__

- - - -

YOU were one of the most feared students in school, along with ALICE. YOU and ALICE shared something in common -

Being isolated from the other students.

While ALICE isolated herself from the others in her own room, YOU hid in the darkness of the shadows. Whenever a new student came in, they'd complain about seeing a pair of eyes staring at them from the deep, dark corners of the school.

- -

"Haha, yeah! that dude was such a smartypants!" Oliver laughed along with his friends, their laughs echoing in the halls. "Agreed, Ha! He never stopped rambling about the most useless topics! Sooo boring..." Zip spoke, still laughing along with the others.

"He probably speaks Yapanese or something!"

They kept shit-talking about the other students , their laughter growing more and more louder each sentence.

"....." Edward noticed something lurking from the shadows. He didn't know what it was, but it made him feel uncomfortable.

"H-hey, guys.. I-Is it me or did i just s-see something moving there..?" Edward spoke, pointing at a place that was filled with darkness, shadow.

"Dude, there's nothing there! Chillax, maybe your hallucinating.." Zip reassured him, later on teasing and joking about him 'hallucinating'.

"But-"

"No buts! You probably watched too many horror movies or something! Relax!" Oliver didn't let edward finish his sentence, knowing very well what he was gonna say.

- -

"I need him to be mine..." [NAME] spoke, looking at the crumbled up love letter in her hands.

"No, he HAS to be mine." She clenched her fists in frustration and anger, silently continuing to move shadow to shadow, leaving the ruined love letter she made specifically for a certain-somebody on the floor.

- -

"HUH, WHATS THIS?" EDWARD PICKED UP THE FORGOTTEN LOVE LETTER FROM THE FLOOR.

AS SOON AS THEY READ IT, THEY FELT FEAR AND DISGUST UPON THEM.

"..OH..."

- - -

this was fun !!!!

- - -