-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈⚜ || HEADCANONS

- - - -

- - - -

ALICE X READER

HEADCANONS .

- - - -

HOW IS SHE LIKE?

-'๑'- Manipulative sadist. Doesn't leave you alone. She likes to take control over you. She always watches. She always watches..

-'๑'- Other than that, shes awesome. She lets you cuddle her anytime, enter her room anytime and do anything with her anytime. She 'loves' you.(she really does.)

WHERE DOES SHE TAKE YOU OUT ON WEEKENDS?

-'๑'- Her room that is weirdly found in the school. She stays with you there till the weekend ends. She plants kisses all over you.

-'๑'- Nothing special. Just kisses and cuddles with eachother. Maybe a bit of chatting and joking but other than that, nothing else.

HOW IS SHE DURING KISSES?

-'๑'- Number one professional kisser. She loves you alot to the point where she kisses you all the time, all over your body.

-'๑'- She doesn't leave you alone and begs for you to allow her to kiss you all the time.

-'๑'- She likes surprise kisses. She says its the best ever surprise for her.

WHAT IF [NAME] IS HURT?

-'๑'- She is devouring anybody who hurt you. Like, in the literal meaning.

-'๑'- Prepare for a treatment that makes you feel like you are the queen of america or something. She loves to care for you, her only love of her life.

WHAT IF [NAME] IS INSECURE?

-'๑'- She usually wouldn't care if ur insecure about body parts and do her usual thing, but maybe a tad bit more kisses and cuddles than usual.

-'๑'- She loves you. She just loves you. Nothing else. You're her toy, and the love of her life.

WHAT IF [NAME] EVER FAILED A CLASS?

-'๑'- She wouldn't let you die. Never. You either come to her room and hide there or she comes to save you from a trip to your grave.

-'๑'- She encourages you to study and doesn't want you dead, so she makes you study over and over again till shes sure that youre ready for the exams.

WHAT IF [NAME] IS.... DEAD?....

-'๑'- Good job. Now ALICE completely isolates herself and refuses to exit, no matter what. Even when somebody enters her room, she refuses to pay any mind to them.

-'๑'- She is depressive and usually looks at pictures of you often, which results in her ending up to be overly angry for your affection and attention once again.

DOES SHE TRULY LOVE [NAME]?

-'๑'- Yes. She does. Maybe sometimes only for affection, but she does love you... Sometimes.

-'๑'- You adore her, you treat her like a queen, you love her and do whatever she commands. And she likes that kind of behaviour..

- - - -

- - - -

𝙍𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙍❟ 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙄𝘾𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙄𝙈 𝘼𝙉𝘿 [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀]。

𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙂𝙔 𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙆 𝙊𝙍 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙀。

𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙀𝙎 [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀]。

"𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙀。。?"

- - - -