˙𓆩♪⛧₊˚🎧 ゚₊⛧♪ 𓆪˙

- - - -

- - - -

OLIVER X READER

ROMANTIC .

APOCALYPSE ! AU

- - - -

YOU and OLIVER were enemies.. Just normal enemies, nothing special.

But, you always got along with his other friends. Why? You don't know.

- - - -

OLIVER was currently running from hallway to hallway, attempting to avoid the brainwashed, apocalyptic infecteds trying to chase him down.

He managed to lose track of the creatures, yet still continuing to run. While he was running past a classroom, though,

A HAND PULLED HIM IN.

He was about to scream, but, the same hand prevented him from doing so. They whispered;

"SHHH!! Don't. Scream. Do. not." When he looked up, he was met face to face with [NAME].

"[N-NAME]?" He was confused. He thought he was the only survivor out here. How was [NAME] even alive anyway?

"Don't speak. You're gonna attract more of them." [NAME] spoke, walking silently to lock the classroom door. When they locked it, they turned around quickly and sat down on a chair.

"D-Do you.. like, wanna bother e-explaining?.." OLIVER asked quietly, looking down at the injuries he got from the apocalypse.

"No." That was it. A simple, plain, 'No'. What happened to them?

"O-Ok, S-So-" Before he could continue, he was cut off by them.

"Shut up." they pointed to their lap. "Sit."

"W-wha-" he was cut off once again. "I said sit. Are you dumb?" He looked around for a few seconds before obeying their command.

"What now..?" He asked politely, not wanting to anger them more. He waited for a response for a few seconds.

"Just be quiet. Ok?"