.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。

- - - -

- - - -

sup chat im bakc from break

- - - -

ENGEL X GN!READER X CLAIRE .

SLIGHT ANGST , FLUFF , COMFORT .

WARNINGS: READER IS SU!CIDAL . READER HAS SH SCARS . READER ATTEMPTS TO DO SU!CIDE BUT CLAIRE PREVENTS THEM FROM DOING SO .

IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE , PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER .

- - - -

YOU were always SU!CIDAL. You were used to doing SH and kept on hurting yourself. You would've killed yourself off by now, but, two people prevented you from doing so.

ENGEL and CLAIRE. Your two best-est friends. You could always count on them, they were your comfort place, your one and only comfort source.

You loved them.. But they didn't love you.

Yet.

- - - -

YOU were currently looking at the knife you secretly brought to school in your hands. What were you planning to do with it?

I think we both know the answer to that, sweetie.

You kept staring at it. Why were you staring at the knife? Just do it. You thought for a moment. You wanted to do it. But you can't... Why? Why can't you just..

....CLAIRE and ENGEL.

Them. It was because of them. You can't bring yourself to do it because of them. You can't.. You ca-

"ENOUGH!!" You screamed, making some people in the library flinch. Yes, you were in the library. At a quiet place in the library. You were sitting on the floor. You just kept staring at the knife.