~°×'«...。。»'×°~ || HEADCANONS

- - - -

- - - -

READER X ZIP .

HEADCANONS .

- - - -

HOW IS SHE LIKE?

: ̗̀➛She's awesome. Fun, nice and great to be around.

: ̗̀➛ She likes to do pranks on people with you. She ditches oliver and edward for you.

HOW IS SHE DURING KISSES?

: ̗̀➛ Normal, i guess. She likes to take dominance over you, though.

: ̗̀➛ She doesnt like surprise kisses if YOU are the one doing it. She is the one to do surprises for you.

: ̗̀➛ She doesn't mind public or private places. She wants everybody to know your hers.

HOW DOES SHE COMFORT?

: ̗̀➛ Her love language is physical touch. She would plant kisses everywhere on your face and hug you tightly if somethings wrong.

: ̗̀➛ She isnt the type to comfort somebody by whispering reassuring words to them but sometimes she does if you ask her to.

: ̗̀➛ Shes awesome.

WHAT IF [NAME] IS INSECURE?

: ̗̀➛ She would throw compliments at you every minute. She just loves you.

: ̗̀➛ If youre insecure about your body, she would tell you that youre gorgeous and shouldn't judge yourself like that.

: ̗̀➛ If its about ur face, then she plants kisses all over your face every morning and tells you that youre beatiful.

: ̗̀➛ If its about anything else, she comforts and reassures you that youre perfect and that she was glad to have such a beauty as her S/O.

WHAT IF [NAME] WANTS ALONE TIME?

: ̗̀➛ At first, she begs to stay with you, but if youre really not in the mood and currently uncomfortable with being with her, then she listens and leaves.

: ̗̀➛ She doesn't wanna worry over you too much, so she hangs out with the others to get her mind off of you.

WHERE DOES SHE TAKE YOU OUT AT WEEKENDS OR BREAKS?