˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ || HEADCANONS

- - - - 

- - - - 

ENGEL X READER

HEADCANONS . 

- - - -

HOW IS HE LIKE?

・❥・ He is an absolute gentleman. He is kind and soft when it comes to you. He wouldn't let you go, he's the perfect match for you.

・❥・ He is clingy, though. He misses you when you guys have different classes :(

HOW IS HE DURING KISSES?

・❥・ Gentle and soft. He doesn't go too rough on you.

・❥・He manages to make the kiss more romantic and loveable than normal. He's a professional!

・❥・He likes surprise kisses. Either you do it, or he does it. You both laugh and tease eachother after one, though.

HOW DOES HE COMFORT?

・❥・The second he sees you upset, mad, angry or sad, he immediatly hugs you TIGHT and never lets go.

・❥・He whispers reassuring words and compliments while hugging so you can calm down.

・❥・If it's a private place, you both end up cuddling eachother after a simple hug.

WHAT IF [NAME] IS INSECURE?

・❥・Expect kisses, hugs and compliments daily.

・❥・He gives the most sweet compliments, hes such a gentleman!

・❥・When you guys are in a public place, he puts his hand on your thigh and smiles at you gently before focusing back to whatever he was doing.

WHAT DOES HE DO DURING BREAKS?

・❥・He takes you out during school breaks, either a picnic or to a dog playground (i hc him loving dogs)

・❥・If you have a phobia of dogs, then he goes to a cat cafe and lets you pet the cats there.

・❥・When you guys go out, you guys hold eachothers hands tightly, and i mean, very tightly.

・❥・When you guys are home, he likes to cuddle and watch a movie with you, giving you kisses during the movie.

WHAT IF [NAME] IS PANICKED OR SCARED?

・❥・ He hugs you and never lets go. He likes you that much.

・❥・You are his precious gem, so expect a bunch of gifts, kisses, cuddles and compliments if ur panicked or scared.

・❥・He is a gentleman, always. If you want alone time to recover from something or calm down, he obeys and leaves you alone for a time.

・❥・When he does leave you alone, though, he is worried. he thinks about you every hour, minute, second.

WHAT ARE HIS HABITS?

・❥・When alone, he kisses you too much. Like, TOO much.

・❥・He is a bit TOO clingy. When cuddling, it takes 2 hours or so to get him off.

・❥・He is OBSESSED with you. Like, OBSESSED. He does anything to keep you as his one and only. He would sacrifice the world for you. 

- - - -

"[NAME], I LOVE YOU.. LIKE, TOO MUCH." ENGEL CONFESSES, LOOKING DOWN AT THE FLOOR.

"AWH, MY PRECIOUS. I LOVE YOU TOO! YOURE MY EVERYTHING." [NAME] CHUCKLES, GIVING HIM A PECK ON THE LIPS.

LETS SAY, ENGEL DIDN'T SPEAK 6 HOURS AFTER THAT.

- - - -

- - - -

"[𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀]❟ 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙇𝙇 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙊𝙉𝙀! 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙊𝙐𝙏!" 𝙍𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙇𝙔 𝘾𝙍𝙐𝙈𝘽𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙋𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙋𝘼𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙊 [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀]❟ 𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂。

"𝙊𝙃 𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝘿❟ 𝙍𝙀𝙉。。"

"𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘼 𝘽𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎。 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙂𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏❟ 𝙄 𝙂𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙎。。"

"𝙔𝘼𝙔𝙔𝙔!!! 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐❟ [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀]! 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙎𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙀!"

"𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙃。。 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙊𝙊❟ 𝙍𝙀𝙉。 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙊𝙊。。"

- - - -