♱⁺. ⋆˙✧⋆꒷꒦꒷⋆✧˙⋆⊹.♱ || HEADCANONS

- - - -

- - - -

LANA X READER

HEADCANONS .

- - - -

HOW IS SHE LIKE?

𓆩♱𓆪 She's absolutely perfect for [NAME]. She's funny, kind, hell, even makes customized sock puppets for [NAME]!

𓆩♱𓆪 She is sometimes a little bit TOO obsessed to her sock puppets, though..

HOW DOES SHE COMFORT?

𓆩♱𓆪 She isn't a big fan of hugging but still hugs you anyway.

𓆩♱𓆪 She would try to get your mind off of negative things by letting you play with her sock puppets.

𓆩♱𓆪 She even lets you make an entire roleplay out of them!(barbie dreamhouse sock puppet rp)

WHERE DOES SHE TAKE YOU OUT ON WEEKENDS?

𓆩♱𓆪 She LOVES those silent playgrounds where theres nobody but you and her. She would just sit on the ground and play with you all day.

𓆩♱𓆪 If not, she stays at your house all day.

HOW IS SHE DURING KISSES?

𓆩♱𓆪 She doesnt kiss you that much. But if she does, you both enjoy every second of it.

𓆩♱𓆪 She usually kisses you on the cheek, your forehead, or your hand.

𓆩♱𓆪 She is neutral about surprise kisses. She isn't the one usually doing it though, you are.

WHAT IF [NAME] IS SCARED?

𓆩♱𓆪 This is where she uses her sock puppets as an advantage to cheer you up and clear your mind.

𓆩♱𓆪 She does the funniest and silliest things with her sock puppets, you forget EVERYTHING problematic in your life and focus on her. It's so silly!

WHAT IF [NAME] IS INSECURE?

𓆩♱𓆪 She is 10x more sweet and kind to you. She's the sweetest!

𓆩♱𓆪 She makes sock puppets of herself and of YOU and puts it into her 'PRETTIEST EVER' sock puppet collection that she randomly made out of nowhere!

𓆩♱𓆪 She loves you. She just adores you, your face, your body, how you talk, how you smile, how you laugh. Youre her everything.

WHAT IF [NAME] IS HURT?

𓆩♱𓆪 She isn't hesitating a single second to help you and if its severe, she calls for help IMMEDIATLY.

𓆩♱𓆪 While youre hurt, she stays with you the whole time. Hell, even goes with you to the hospital! (depending on the situation)

𓆩♱𓆪 After that, she brings you daily sock puppets she makes and brings you flowers, cookies and more!

- - - -

JSJSKDALSFJGJL I LIOVE H3ER SM MY POOKEI BWEAR

- - - -

- - - -

"𝙍𝙀𝙉❟ 𝙊𝙃❟ 𝙍𝙀𝙉。。" [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀] 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙎 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙋𝙀𝙍❟ 𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎。

"𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙕𝙀 𝙈𝙀。。。"

"𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙐𝙇。。。。。" [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀] 𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙎。

- - - -