-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

- - - -

- - - -

ALICE X MALE!READER

FLUFF .

- - - -

YOU and ALICE recently started dating. You guys loved eachother truly. You loved her, and she loved you.

One thing is - She's a bit manipulative.

Not in the bad way, though. She only uses that power of hers to get you to cuddle her!

- - - -

school has recently started. YOU were currently walking down the hallway, in an attempt to get to your class.

But, when you reached your locker, everything went downhill. You were all of a sudden pinned towards your locker, having no way to get out. When you attempted to look up, though, a person, somebody, something blindfolded you.

You heard certain giggles and laughter, but you weren't sure who it was from. But, you were getting taken somewhere. Where, though?

The laughter grew louder. You were now starting to get worried about what was gonna happen. You heard a door open, and you were suddenly pushed in.

You took the blindfold off yourself, and turn behind to see that the door is now closed, locked. When you turn back, though, you were met face to face with ALICE, your girlfriend.

"O-Oh, ALICE! Hii..?" You said quietly, looking at her. She glared at you for a few seconds without saying anything, and it was awkward. Like, Really awkward.

"who. did. this." She pointed at the blindfold in your hands, still glaring at you intensely. You looked at her, dumbfounded, since you didn't know who it actually was.

"I-I uh.. I actually don't know w-who it was.. I'm sorry.." You lowered your head in response, seemingly embarassed.

"Sigh.. Stay here, [NAME]." She pushed you out of her way, and the last thing you saw before the door closing on you was painful screams and a black creature whom you know as ALICE.

"Oh..." You whispered to yourself silently, afraid for the other students in the school.