"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello, Professor Alison, this is Bruce from the management team. I hope I'm not interrupting your holiday evening," he says formally.

"No, it's fine, Bruce," I reply.

"Thank you, Miss Alison. Could I have the titles for the upcoming week?" he asks.

I swiftly provide him with the details of my plans for the week ahead, including scheduling practice sessions with students. Bruce takes note of everything efficiently, ensuring that the necessary arrangements are made.

"Everything's noted, Miss Alison. Do you have any further instructions?" Bruce inquires.

"Not at the moment, it's all perfect as it is," I reply.

"Thank you, Miss Alison. Have a pleasant evening," Bruce bids before ending the call.

"You too, Bruce," I add before hanging up. After ending the call, I realize that I need to prepare for the practice session at Lexa's cafe workshop. Quickly grabbing a few cans of kitten food, I head to the counter to pay. Adie and I then make our way to Lexa's cafe.

As usual, Lexa has left for the day, leaving Dan to manage the cafe. We enter and Adie heads straight to the counter while I close the door behind us. Turning towards the counter, I notice a customer placing an order. When the customer turns around, I'm surprised to see none other than Lewis. Lewis Hamilton.

"Lewis!" I greet him with a smile as I walk over to the counter.

"Hey, Jen!" he responds, opening his arms for a hug. I reciprocate, feeling his strong embrace wrap around me.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" he remarks as we break the hug. I nod in agreement.

"Yes, since the last time we met at Adie's school, right?" I add, and he nods in recognition. He then turns his attention to Adie and greets her as well.

"Hello, Adie," he says, bowing slightly to her.

"Hello, Mr. Lewis," Adie responds with a soft smile, which elicits a chuckle from him.

"What brings you here this time, Jen?" Dan asks as he prepares Lewis's order.

"I forgot my project that I've been working on. Left it in the workshop room and had to come back to retrieve it," I explain with a sigh of exhaustion.

"You really need to consider getting another apartment; your workshop is going to overflow with your paintings," Dan remarks, shooting me a knowing glance, to which I respond with a playful eye-roll. As Dan and I engage in a brief eye-contact battle, Lewis joins in on our conversation.

"Oh, I remember," Lewis says, prompting us to turn our attention towards him. It seems he's had a sudden realization or idea.

"Jen, I wanted to ask you for some help," he continues, looking directly at me.

"Sure," I reply swiftly, curious about what he has in mind.

"It's about an environmental campaign," he explains, and I nod in understanding. "A really close friend of mine is involved in a campaign to protect Bees," he adds.

"Oh, I see," I respond, intrigued.

"Yeah, so he's trying to build some bee houses. He needs volunteers to paint them and also some fresh youth ideas for his campaign," Lewis explains further. "So, if you're interested, would you like to help?"

"Of course, Lewis, that sounds like a wonderful cause. I'd be happy to help," I accept eagerly, as I genuinely enjoy participating in such campaigns.

"Glad to hear that, Jen," Lewis replies with a smile.

"So, where can I connect with the campaign?" I inquire.

"Well, you don't have to connect specifically because I believe he'll also be at the paddock tomorrow for the race. You can meet him there directly," Lewis explains.

"Is he also a Formula 1 driver?" I ask, seeking clarification. Lewis nods in agreement.

"He was... he's retired now," he confirms, taking a sip of his drink. I nod in understanding.

"But how do I meet with him in the paddock?" I ask with a slight frown, prompting a soft chuckle from Lewis.

"Don't worry about that, Jen. All you have to do is come here at 9 tomorrow, and there will be transportation arranged for you," he says with a smirk. 

"Are you already prepared transportation for me?" I asked with widen eyes and look at Dan and him at the same time. 

"Yeah. Absolutely" he replied with grin. Though still a bit confused but I agree to his plan. We continue our conversation for a few more moments before Lewis prepares to leave.

"I have to go now," he says, offering us a small smile. "Don't forget, Jen. Tomorrow at 9, okay?" he reminds me with a wink before swiftly exiting the cafe.