Sixty-seven

Depuis le début

I have this class with Both Zoë and Birdie, and to my luck Ally too.

We're looking at the democracy scheme of some countries.

"How long until the lesson ends?" I whispered to Birdie.

"Only ten minutes, hang in there babes." Birdie said in a chuckle.

I nodded my head and looked at the clock. Ten minutes.

I looked at the front but not much was going in, only the fact that I'd get to see Vals reaction to my surprise tonight, and also where the hell am I going?

She still didn't give me anything about where we're going. I just packed a bag. And when telling Colton, he seemed to act exactly like a teenage girl and worry about everything I'd need to pack.

If anything, I was nervous but excited.

"Alright, next week we'll be looking at constructing the constitution. So please read up on that." Miss Fole spoke and it break me away from my thoughts.

I packed up and picked my bag up, throwing it over my shoulder, more than eager to leave.

"Hey, Letty." Ally calls from a little in front of me.

I take a deep breath and prepare to answer her. For some reason ever since earlier this week, she's really been irritating me.

I can't tell you why, but since I saw that smirk on her face a few days ago, she's just been working on my last nerves.

"Hey Ally." I say to her. Still with a smile because I don't want to be a bitch to her.

"How are you?" She asked as we walked out together, both Birdie and Zoë trailing closely behind us.

"I'm good thanks, you?"

"I'm okay. Any plans for tonight? With it being Valentine's Day and all?" She asked casually explaining with her hands.

"I'm going out with my girlfriend tonight."

"Oh that's sweet. Are you free tomorrow, there's this farmers market I think you'd like a lot." She smiled.

I do love a good farmers market.

But I rather go to farmers markets with Val, and get her flowers, and little other things. I always feel so good getting her even the smallest thing, she gets all smiley and really does cherish them.

She still has the first set of flowers I got her and they are surprisingly thriving in her living room.

"Im not sure, I'm really sorry. The weekend is really the only time I get to spend with her." I said to Ally and I watched as she rolled her eyes.

"Sure." She said. "like seeing her four times a week isn't enough." She mumbled under her breath.

"What?" I froze internally at her statement.

"Nothing. Text me when you've got time yeah?" She said with a smile before walking away.

"Did you hear what she said?" I turned around to ask them.