"Cool." I said. I stood there for a few moments as I waited for the door to open like always.

A few moments later the door opened and I walked away waving to Ava.

"Hi Letty." Malorie greeted me sweetly.

"Hi." I said to her.

"Take your usual seat." She said.

I walked to the couch and sat at the end of the couch, the end by the stuffed elephant. The elephant has somehow become my comfort thing when i begin talking.

"Should we start with your week?" Malorie said as she sat down.

Kinsley's POV

"Kinsley?" Samuel said to me. I wasn't drawing today. I always draw so today he said I could make shapes and play with the play dough and sand instead.

I like playing with the play dough.

"Yes Sam?"

"Do you like living with Colton? What kind of bubble does he bring you?" He asked me.

We playing with the play dough together.

"I like living with Colton. It's always nice. We bake and play dress up, and he makes real cookies and real tea for our tea parties. He's always Elsa because he likes her hair. I'm always Cinderella because she's my favourite. And when Letty plays with us, she's always Belle because she has hair and eyes just like Belle. It's nicer with Colton." I said to him rolling some pink dough in my hands.

"That's wonderful, what kind of bubble does it bring you?"

"Always happy. I feel really happy living with Colton. I wish he was my dad instead. He's nicer and he loves me."

"Do you think your dad loves you as well?"

"Maybe. But he didn't tell me that, only Letty told me that. Colton tells me he loves me, every night at bedtime and in the morning when I wake up. Also before school, after school, at dance and when we bake together and even when I eat all the icing for the cupcakes. He always says it." I told him.

"It's always nice isn't it." He smiled at me. He has a really nice smile.

"It is. Can I play with the blocks now?"

"Yeah of course." He said and I ran to the block section.

✾ ✾ ✾

Collette's POV

After therapy, we went back to Colton's house and got some of the stuff we had to and drove home.

We got everything and drove home. Today would be the first time in a while three weeks I would be stepping foot back home. The rest of the time it would be Colton who was the one to take stuff over.

"Alright, everyone ready to be back home and in their own beds again?" Colton asked as we jumped into the car once more.

"Yes! But you're staying right?" Kinsley asked.

"Yes pumpkin, I'm staying." He said

"Okay." She smiled and we drove home.