Jealous

Eric tackled Brian to the ground, his wolf in control his eyes glowing, claws extended and tightly wrapped around Brian's neck, his canines ready to taste blood.

Brian's previous smug expression was now replaced by that of shock, his eyes widened, his mouth desperately gasping for air,  he tried to push Eric away from him but to no use.

Eric used more force to choke Brian till Brian's eyes dimmed as signs of life faded, his face turned pale and the warmth of his body was replaced by everlasting cold.

Eric felt a tug on his arm and heard his mate calling him.

"Eric.. Eric", Ariel shouted.

Eric looked at his mate smiling brightly. "I've been calling you for a while". Ariel looked at him.

Eric looked at Brian looking at him with a sheepish grin adoring his face.

Eric pulled himself out of his daze and pulled Ariel towards him, his hands tightly secured around the waist of his mate.

Eric placed a light kiss on his mark and inhaled the sweet scent of his mate.

A light blush crept on Ariel's face, their moment was soon interrupted by Brian.

"I'll go get others." Brian voiced dulled and his usual playful eyes filled with envy.

"What were you guys talking about?" Eric asked, his head still hid in the crook of Ariel's neck.

"Brian was just teasing you", Ariel laughed at her jealous beloved.

Eric hummed before hugging Ariel. "Should we just go back?".
Eric asked in a low voice.

"We just arrived, and they organised this for you." Ariel patted his back.

Eric sighed and took a seat close to the fire place.

Rest of the night was filled with laughter and joy. Pack members played different games, ate food, sang songs, said their wishes and blessings to their alpha.

In all this chaos a person was standing in the corner, his heart filled with different emotions as he watched his Alpha and Luna laugh.

Brian's eyes fixed on Ariel as he couldn't figure out the reason for his overwhelming emotions.

One by one everyone went inside.
Ariel and Eric also retreated to their room while Brian stayed back to clean up the mess.

As soon as the door closed Eric pushed Ariel against the wall and kissed her passionately.

He held her tightly as if she would dissappear at any given moment.
Ariel tapped on his shoulder feeling shortness of breath.

Eric joined their forehead as he slowly whispered. " I didn't like that, I don't like it when somebody get this close to you, I know this might sound stupid and I know that I can't control who you meet, but I don't feel good about you getting close to someone other than me."

Ariel was slightly surprised by his sudden possessiveness.
" I told you that Brian was just trying to mess with you. "

Eric nibbled on his mark causing Ariel to shudder.

" How about we make a deal? ", Eric's face full of excitement and his eyes filled with a playful expression.