Digging

It's been five days, five whole days since I have been trapped in this house and I have been bored to death. If this goes on for another day I think that I'll be residing at a mental institute then.

Every time I try to talk with Eric he is busy, when I go to bed he is busy, when I wake up he is busy, when I eat he is busy, when I try to talk him out of his work he says his legendary lines stayed as " I'm doing all this work so that we can go to Palace without any worry."

                    Or

" I'll spend all my time with you, once I'm done. " and last but not the least " I've been absent for two years Ariel, I have to catch up with all this."

Every time I pursue him to eat something it takes hours before he even takes a bite and goes back to work, he has been sleeping only a few hours in his office and doing his work as soon as he wakes up. I even offered to help him which he declined without a second thought.

After the ceremony, I asked Alan to get all the shareholders of delight entertainment on our side which was rather easy, given all the information we gathered during the past few years.

They all agreed to let Ryan become the new president as they too were afraid that one day Jordan will hand over his company to his son who will certainly lead the company to it's doom. Plus  his sudden outbursts all sowed a seed of fear and hatred in their hearts.

The only thing remaining right now is for Jordan to come back, but he has yet to showed any signs of returning.

He is till in Germany with his son, most probably planning his youngest son's birthday. 
We have also prepared a little surprise for Jeremy(Jordan's younger son) , but he might not like it much. (evil smile)

"hey Ariel, let me tell you a good news Jordan will be back in a week." Alan mindlinked me.

"why at this time after hiding for so long?" I asked.
" his son's birthday is in two weeks and he plans to spend it here." Alan replied. How can I forget about it?. It's the same day he killed our parents.

Jordan had a little habit of bringing his son to his mother's grave on his birthday whom he buried besides her mother.

Before dying she begged Jordan to let her be buried besides her parents. At that time the place next to her mother was already taken, after her death Jordan digged out the remains of the person buried there, compensated the deceased's family. He then buried his mate there and visited her daily for a whole year.

"looks like it's time to put our plan in motion." I mindlinked Alan.
"already on it." he replied.

After a little chat with Alan I picked up a book and started to read it. The book was about a rare specie of witches, (capable enough to hurt  by snatching away your loved ones) , the only creatures that I'm afraid of.