Fallen For You

Seeing that Ariel was silent Eric was about to retract his hand and stand up but before he could, Ariel went on her knees and hugged him tightly. Eric was slightly shocked but he quickly recovered from it and wrapped his arms around her. Putting his head in the crook of her neck.

"I know that our relation is progressing so fast, and I am actually satisfied with the pace. If you love my smile, my eyes, my straightforwardness then I have also fallen for your good looks, your slightly shy personality and your ability to lead. Now that I look at it I had already fallen for you the moment our eyes met. " Ariel said before pecking him on his lips.

Before she could pull back Eric placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a deep yet gentle kiss.

Eric took her hand and while looking into her eyes he slided the ring. Ariel admired the gold ring that had a heart craved on it and had their initials (E ♥️ A) engraved on it along with the date they met.

Getting up on his feet Eric picked Ariel up and pulled her for another tight hug. He then assisted her towards the chairs and picked up a bottle of wine lying behind the chairs. He poured the wine into two glass and handed one to Ariel.

"how long have you been planning for this?". Ariel asked curiously.

"when I was eighteen, while talking a run I stumbled upon this place. I loved the atmosphere and them promised myself to bring my mate here. The stage was then made by me, I collected the woods and built it from scratch. It took a lot of effort but in the end it was worth it. " Eric replied.

Leaning close to Ariel, Eric placed his hand on her neck and whispered in here ears," would you like to dance with me, my lady? ".

Due to their closeness Ariel's heart skipped a beat as she reluctantly nodded her head." What about the music?". Ariel asked.

Eric pulled out his phone, and played the ballad songs he had downloaded earlier and placed it in a corner. " how did you knew I liked this type of music?" Ariel asked.

Only if Ariel knew that Eric had spent hours trying to figure out her taste in music and in the end contacted Alan for his help.

" I have my ways of finding your preferences, my Luna", in the past three years Ariel had gotten used to being reffered as Queen, and she had been called Luna by some pack members too. But the ways Eric said it, her body got electrified. Eric pulled her closer and started to slowly move with the rhythm of the songs playing.

Ariel rested her head on his chest and followed his steps. The light of the candles was casting a soft glow on their faces as they were both lost in each other's embrace.

From a distance certain three people were staring at this lovely couple.

"Awwww, they are so sweet." Samantha commented from their hiding.

"Looks like she's all grown up now." Jackson said in a dramatic voice, looking through binoculars, while Alan maintained his silence.

The moment these trouble makers knew that Eric was planning on proposing to Ariel they asked him for all the information. After knowing the place they preferred to hide than ruining the romantic atmosphere around the couple.

"We should go now, we still have a ceremony to attend." Alan said in a drained voice.
"fine boomer." Jackson said before taking multiple pictures of the couple infront of them.

After a few minutes Ariel and Eric also got in a car and headed back.

During the ride the couple had a smile on their face, while Eric held Ariel's hand in his.