Jealousy

Today Eric is handing over pack affairs to Brian, instead of stepping down from his position he is making Brian an interim leader.

"I've sorted all the details for new plans that'll be implemented this year and marked all necessary precautions to take. There's a meeting with other alpha's regarding some pack treaty, I've already discussed everything we just have to sign it and...." Eric was talking non stop, anyone could sense how reluctant he was to leave his pack.

" Eric dude chill, for last three years even though Jordan was nominal alpha, do you think he could run a pack, backstage it was always me and " Brian interrupted.

" you and?" Eric questioned, his brows slightly raised.

Brian diverted his gaze and quickly changed the topic, a flash of guilt glistened in his clear eyes.

" just leave that, it's all in the past anyways. Hey aren't you guys leaving tomorrow, actually tonight some pack members decided to have a little get together before you leave."  Brian looked hesitant.

Eric looked at Ariel for her opinion.

"hey don't be this tensed, it will start at about 8 in the backyard. You can skip it if you want, I'll manage the rest." Brian left the room.

"I feel so torn, I want to be with you but never in my imagination was the thought that I'll leave this place someday." Eric hugged Ariel, placing his head in the crook of her neck he deeply inhaled her sweet scent.

Ariel patted his back and hugged him back, she held him tightly for a few minutes.

" I think we should attend this little get together" Ariel suggested.

"I'm afraid that I'll get emotional, it'll ruin my image.", Ariel pinched his cheeks and looked at him, her gaze full of love.

"I'll smack you back to your senses when you'll start to get emotional." Ariel's voice full of determination.

Eric looked her with a shocked expression. "You are soo wierd". Eric ruffled her hair, a soft smile adored his lips.

At night Eric and Ariel walked to the backyard which was all set for a campfire.

There was a seperate area for grill and about 20 chairs were set around the fire. A big table was set for cutlery and some snacks.

A few people were busy talking among themselves. Soon Brian walked in holding bags full of beer cans.

"ah so you came, we kept it small so that Ariel won't feel overwhelmed by too many unknown people." Brian looked at Ariel with a doting gaze.

"Thanks, this means alot ", Ariel smiled.

Eric cleared his throat. He locked eyes with Brian and they talked for a while using mind link.

Brian chuckled at Eric and purposefully kissed Ariel on her cheeks.

Eric felt his blood boil as momentarily lost control of his wolf, his claws exented, a single blow of which can make the other person end up in hospital.

Brian failed to notice his claws as he was too busy being happy about the fact that he could finally annoy Eric.

Brian whispered something in Ariel's ear causing her to giggle.

Eric was already trembling with jealousy, he still hasn't made Ariel giggle. How can this guy beat him to this?

Brian kept his hand around Ariel's shoulder, which proved to be the last straw as Eric lunged at Brain.

Please vote and leave a comment about how you like the story so far.

Crimson Moon's Ascension : The Vampire's Alpha जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें