Handsome Follower

It was 7 am in morning, the sky was covered with the beautiful colors of rising sun, sound of birds chirping could be heard all around, in a clearing covered on all sides with trees was standing Ariel in her casual clothes, her burgendy hair shining due to soft rays of sun falling on them.

Standing in front of her were two men who had a strong built, both of them had a straight posture and were dressed in a button up shirt and pants.

One of them had dark brown hair while the other had jet black hair, one had a straight face that looked like it was chiseled by the god himself, his brown eyes devoid of any emotion till they fell on Ariel, after looking at Ariel those eyes turned soft, while the other had a cute slightly round face with a pair of green eyes, on contrary with the first one his eyes got filled with guilt as soon as they saw Ariel.

The one with black hair was Alan and the other one was Jackson. "What's the current situation with the rouges? Jackson since you went easy on the rouges where is your explanation? ". Ariel asked without wasting any time.
"It was a mistake I didn't knew. It wasn't intentional". Jackson replied.

Jackson's reply only added fuel to Ariel's anger, "oh come on, Jackson tell me what is going on with you, why did you helped them?. "

Jackson had a shocked expression on his face he stared at Ariel for a while and then said " Sorry Ariel, it's just that I found my mate she was one of them she asked me to let her in, she said she wanted to see our territory and then she rejected me for her boyfriend I was broken being rejected by your beloved is not easy right? Please forgive me this time I promise it won't happen again".

Ariel was not even slightly surprised at what he said, she new it was bound to happen because of the curse and something seemed off about this whole rouge situation now that Jackson had finished his explanation it all kind of made sense, but what confused Ariel was why would the rouges want to visit her territory?

Ariel took a step forward and hugged Jackson " You know most of the rouges reject their mates, don't worry you will surely find your second chance mate very soon. Still remember the curse? ". Ariel asked him. "That bloody witch cursed us to be rejected by our first mates. On the bright side we will find our second mates within a few weeks." Ariel said.

"do you really think that? , but what if she rejects me as well" Jackson looked at Ariel with a sad expression " don't worry with me by your side I won't let her. You have many plus points as well, you are tall and kind of handsome, funny, romantic and last but not the least the follower of queen Ariel, every girl in our pack dreams to be your beloved. " his face lightened up a little bit and he mumbled a thank you with" who wants to be your follower? " before covering his face that had a slight blush on both cheeks that got some teasing from Alan.

"OK now let's get down to business, are there rouge sightings in neighboring werewolves packs as well or are we the only one blessed? also see if there is any sort of connection between those rouges and other packs, I know Jackson that she was your mate but please tell me next time before bringing a group of rouges in my territory. "

Ariel chose to forget about his mistake only because she knew that Jackson was waiting impatiently for his mate since he was a small little kid, seeing her must have messed up his mind.

" Sorry Ariel I didn't knew that they were here for information I'll be careful next time seriously, but now that you are home how about a welcome  home party? "Jackson suggested with pleading eyes, trying to ease the mood  Alan also joined him with puppy eyes. They are both 19 but still behave like they are 5.
" OK OK but there is a condition instead of having a small get togather how about a big party with all the werewolve alphas and we can use this as an opportunity to get close to other packs" Ariel suggested.

"Ariel we are planning a party for you and you are not attending how is it going to work, you never attend a party like this. " they both said at the same time. "Don't worry boys this time I will but right now I have to go back to that human school I have some promises to fulfill. " Ariel said smiling innocently.

"so when is the party? " Alan asked "let's plan it on next Tuesday" Ariel said.

"I'll officially come back tomorrow and I want a list with the names of all the alphas and their information every little detail counts. " Ariel added.
" Aye Aye captain " both of them replied while giving a mocking salute.

Ariel used her  vampire speed and reached dorms by 8 am. She changed into a hoodie and black pants, tied her hair into a high ponytail and went towards the school to fulfill her task.

She headed towards the roof top, one or two teachers stopped her and asked her where she was going but Ariel gave them an excuses like going to washroom or finding a friend.

After finally reaching the roof top  Ariel saw Samantha smiling at her and bowing slightly "so what's the plan? " she asked excitedly "just follow my instructions it will be more fun watching than listening I'll mind link you when needed, right now I am going to class to observe them."

Ariel actually had a special gift that enabled her to mind link any creature except witches.

After attending the boring assembly Ariel went into her classroom, she went straight towards her seat and took out her books. One by one the teachers cames and gave their lectures.

When it was break time Ariel was the only one sitting in the classroom, from her observations she knew that those bullies were probably somewhere in the empty hallways while all the other students where in canteen.

Ariel stepped out and saw Sofia, Rain And Mona standing in the hall with other students, she went close enough to get them in her hearing range. She was hoping for something useful but it was nothing more then their gossiping about how this student named Liam was hot and that one of them would surely date him one day. Hearing their gossip burned a tiny flame of jealousy in her. Liam that name had a nice vibe around it, thought Ariel.

She cleared her mind and then focused on her plan while a smirk covered her face.