Vampire Queen

Ariel said  " I won't be able to control myself, once I start I won't stop" at this point Ariel had a devilish grin on her face.

Ariel :Oh forgot to tell you that I am not an ordinary high school student I am a vampire and queen as a plus point. I am actually attending this high school with humans because of a secret mission.
Writer :  (already used to this type of behavior, just continues the story.)

Aq was initially a high school only for supernatural beings but it soon started to get suspicious. Hence Aq was left with no choice but to give admission to some humans as well. As the time passed many leaders of werewolves and other species made their own small training centers and considered it to be safer then mingling with humans.

Now there are only a few supernaturals in this school. All teachers accept three or four are human.
Ariel had sensed that Samantha was a light on the first day they met.

Lights are beings who are known to leave their body if killed but will restore it after a week or so depending upon their rank in their pack. Unless killed by a special potion.

Ariel started to laugh at Samantha as her face went pale with complete confusion written on it.
"you think that you can fool a  queen, you my dear tell interesting stories. " Ariel said.

Samantha not knowing what else to do bowed in front of Ariel and asked bunch her of questions like "Why couldn't I sense you? ". "Why does a queen lives with human parents? " . "Are you making fun of me right now? ".

Ariel found this type of reaction really cute. She patiently replied "I am a queen that's why I have a more powerful and different of aura and only my kind can sense me as their queen. However I can sense anyone" being a queen surely has it's perks Ariel thought .

"Living with human parents is to cover my identity" (seriously who would suspect the adopted daughter of a high class human family to be the queen of vampires.)

"So being a light what is your rank in your pack? " Ariel asked her. "I am the daughter of the beta of light seed pack. " Samantha replied, light seed pack is actually a powerful pack, ranked second from the top.

But lights are known to work hard like Samantha's father who owns a grocery store despite being the beta " So being a light why didn't you did anything to those humans? you could have easily absorbed all of their energy" Ariel asked.

" In this school there is a rule to not to use your powers no matter what happens and Sofia, Rain and Mona are daughters of a little bit wealthy humans so it puts us at a risk of being discovered.

And I signed a contract with them, I can't simply break it, it was my stupidity so I had to pay for it. " Samantha sounded a bit dejected.

"Don't worry I can teach them a lesson they'll never forget in this lifetime and about your body, given your rank it will restore in five days but if you want then I can help you restore it now. " Ariel said.

" Nope it will get restored anyway. So what's the plan? how are we going to get them without being discovered? " Samantha asked.

" Where are you? " A voice echoed inside Ariel's head. Remembering that she had to meet with Alan and Jackson Ariel excuses herself.

"Samantha I don't have time right now, I have some business to take care of, how about I meet you tomorrow at the rooftop and then tell you about the plan".

" yeah sure see you later" Samantha bowed and then left.

Ariel wouldn't have helped her if she wasn't that easygoing. How many people are there who would not run away and talk to you without any formalities even after you told them that you are the queen of vampires? Thought Ariel.

Areil was not a Saint, she was doing this because it was fun and she wanted to try torturing some bitches.

It's been a long time since I last got to tease a human I thing that it's going to be fun.

(Whole conversation is through mind links)

"My queen , My queen , My queen??." Alan mind linked Ariel. His is 19 and he can also be considered as Ariel's second in command. Actually vampires have a different system than werewolves, where they have everyone ranked by their titles depending solely on powers.

"Addressing me with respect, what have you done this time? ". Ariel asked. She sensed him getting nervous.

Even though Alan is older than Ariel and mostly acts as her older brother but when it comes to things related to their kingdom he is still Ariel's subordinate and is kind of afraid of her.

"I promise it wasn't me it was Jackson, he was patrolling last night around the castle and spotted some strangers. "
Alan blurted out.

"How dare those rouges enter my territory? Are they not aware of who they are messing with? " Ariel asked.

"Sorry dude but I don't know? " Alan replied.
" Don't tell me you didn't got them" Ariel said disappointed at this behavior.

"Jackson missed them, since you are not living in the castle so we don't pay that much attention to its security" Alan said.

"Come on Alan my castle is right in the middle how can you justify them entering aur territory and coming this far without getting noticed?" Ariel asked angrily. 

Ariel actually  got mocked at alot because of her young age. People said that she was a weakling who couldn't even protect herself how could she protect a whole kingdom?.

Not wanting to give people another chance to talk behind her back she worked very hard and in the end made them kneel infront of her. They used to underestimate her but then she showed them their right place and forever etched in their minds that  she was their queen now and she demanded respect.

The reason she is harsh with even her best friends right now is because she cannot give opportunity to other people to see her as a weak hearted person, she has to show them that she is strong.

"I know I have been gone for two years but now I am leaving this mission and coming back. Just double the number of people patrolling both day and night and check then double check the identity of everyone within our territory. Note down their daily activities and report it to me, I'll be back till tomorrow morning. " Ariel said.

" OK I'll make all the arrangements and clean up the castle " Alan replied. " remember that I don't want any one except you and Jackson living with me and for servents hire them for only morning shifts". Ariel said in a stern voice.

Looks like I have to plan a big comeback now, those pests seriously think that because I'm not here they can invade my territory like that, I'll show them the consequences then. Ariel thought.