Taking The Room Back.

Liam's pov :
I was about to be announced as an alpha in an hour when Sir Alan and Sir Jackson started to fight about the underwear Jackson stole from Alan last week. I was dumbfounded at how childish they were.

If people who didn't knew their position saw them right now they would they think that they are some careless and idiot pack members living without any fear when in reality they are someone who can make you completely dissappear from the face of earth without anyone knowing about it.

I was still thinking about Ariel, after an hour Jasmine is going to become my mate.

She is the most powerful witch right now, my father needs her to carryout his plan of ruling all werewolfs.

All I was feeling was regret now, if I was brave enough to accept Ariel as mate in first place none of this would have happened.

I would have lived a happy and peaceful live with her but I ruined it all, maybe she was right I after all don't deserve to be with her.

A coward jerk like me has no right to be with her, to protect her, to make her smile. Looks like I am unworthy of her.

It's been hours and Sir Alan and Sir Jackson are still going on we tried to intervene but they still don't have any intention of stopping.

We had no other choice but to delay the ceremony a little, and we haven't heard from the guards who went to get Eric.

Just when Sir Alan and Sir Jackson stopped the doors to the hall opened showing the graceful figure of my mate along with the Sir Jackson's mate.

They were followed by Eric? But how is this possible Eric was still in coma the only solution was for him to find his mate.

Is Samantha his mate, but she is mated with Sir Jackson. That means Ariel but how she was still my mate not even a month ago.

Ariel holding her hand with Eric confirmed my conclusion. Ariel is no longer mine even after knowing that I hurted her I still can't stand her being with someone else.

I got out of my daze hearing Eric's voice. He was casual still powerful with his speech. All of the pack members were cheering for him. He said that he was going to announce Ariel as her Luna.

During this whole time I was looking at Eric with a gaze full of hatred. It should have been me, I should be the person standing there announcing Ariel as my Luna.

I completely lost it when Eric putted his hand around her waist and she just leaned onto him. Not being able to take it anymore I stormed out of the hall determined to get her back.

Eric's pov :

After getting down from the stage I along with Ariel was surrounded by pack members all eager to meet her. We started mingling with the pack members making small talks with them, I also met some other alpha's who greeted my mate as your highness.

To be honest I never asked her about her pack or her rank the aura around her was strong but I was still not affected by it, must be the fact that I am her mate.

Your highness means that she is a royal. I saw three people approaching us one I recognized as Sir Alan another as Sir Jackson along with Samantha.

Judging from the way Samantha is clinging tightly to Sir Jackson's arms they must be mates. This means that Ariel belongs to the royal family of vampires.

But I heard that the title of royals rests only with the queen, Sir Jackson, Sir Alan and further reserved for their mates.

" Hey man" Sir Jackson said offering me his hand. I did a handshake with him " drop it Jackson we are not in meeting" my mate said.