chapter twenty-seven | 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Reader's Choice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
Reader's Choice

0:00 ───ㅇ───── 0:00

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 ↻

Yari was getting breakfast ready for Butter and Toothless
when she heard a firm knock on the door. She wiped her hands off on her yellow apron before going to answer it.

A mailman was stood there with a medium sized box in his hands, she was confused as she didn't order anything recently, but nonetheless she signed off on it and thanked the man for the package before closing the door.

She didn't recognize the return address. "Hm wonder who this is from," She whispers playfully to her cats that were circling her legs.

Using her box cutter to open the package carefully, she peeks inside and sees that there is a black box and a white postcard on the top of it. She plucked the taped card off the black box and saw more clearly that her full name was written on the front of it.

She furrowed her eyebrows before flipping the card over which revealed one short sentence.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She inhaled a sharp breath. Those initials.

She hadn't heard from him for some time. She could feel herself being transported back to just a month ago when she wrote the goodbye letter. Placing the postcard down with a shaky hand on to the table, she pulled out the black box, she recognized it, it was the paddock passes box and it was for the Brazilian grand prix weekend, that was just a few days away, "Oh my god."

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

"Are you gonna go?"

"I don't know!"

➵ 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐀 | 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 ➶जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें