chapter seventeen | 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : safety net - Ariana Grande (feat

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
safety net - Ariana Grande (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)

0:13 ───ㅇ───── 3:28

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

【 lando's pov】

Yari had clung to my side the entire car ride to our hotel. She was silent just staring down at her shoes. I watched her the whole time, she seemed so focused on her breathing too.

"C'mon Yari, let's go," I tell her as we pulled in to the valet area.

She nods and goes to let go of me, the warmth of her arms disappearing from my abdomen.

I step out and use my body to shield her from the cameras I saw already waiting by the entrance. She plants both of her feet on the ground and she stood there still looking at her shoes. I lean down to her ear to whisper...

"It's okay, you can hold onto me still," She looks at me with hesitancy in her face and peeks behind me.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴...

I grab her hands and wrap them around my waist. I squeezed her closer to me and gave a quick smile to my fans—and the cameras, before b-lining it to the lobby.

**✿❀○❀✿**

It's been over two hours since we got to the hotel

I had been laying beside Yari stroking her hair as she slept on my bed. I insisted on her staying with me in my room after I saw her stand in front of her door staring at the floor for five minutes straight. Something was wrong for sure so after it took some convincing, she finally came with me and knocked out as soon as her head hit the pillow.

I've never seen her so tired, so distraught.

I exhaled a breath out as I twirled a few of her curls around my index finger.