chapter eleven | 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
boyfriend - Ariana Grande (with Social House)

1:13 ───ㅇ───── 3:06

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

【 mayari's pov】

After what felt like a million years, it was finally the day of the Zandvoort Grand Prix. I was very excited, I had even shamelessly put a McLaren #4 cap on. My little gesture immediately put a smile on Lando's face when he saw me.

Have I ever mentioned how precious his smile was? Man, I wanted to make a photo card of it and hang it on my tote bag. But I just knew that I would be flamed on the internet if I did such a thing.

"You look good in papaya," He said while tracing the brim of the visor with his index finger. "Thank you, you look alright too, I guess," I shrugged. "Oh, whatever," He laughed and tucked me under his arm as we made our way to the elevator.

While the two of us were walking through the paddock, we had briefly discussed the agreement we had inputed last night. As if it was a business transaction—he had asked me what were some of the details to this deal we agreed upon, "What are the terms and conditions?"

I grinned as I tapped my chin to indicate that I was thinking, "I may make up the rules as we go through these next few months, but one I am sure of is that we must immediately tell the other person if we don't have feelings anymore."

"Highly unlikely for that to even happen for me," He said confidently while placing a kiss on my temple. Which had reminded me of another boundary, "Yeah, yeah you say that now but you never know...I actually have another one in mind, for physical affection."

He stopped in his tracks dropping his arm from my shoulders, "You better not say no more hugs or forehead kisses because that might just kill me."

I gigged and shook my head, "No, I wasn't going to say that, those are always welcome," he smiled with content at my answer, "but, kisses are off limits...here." I had made sure I had his attention as I lightly touched my lips.

I believed it was a fair rule to apply, I really wanted our connection to be built more on our personalities rather than lust. No matter how handsome he was. I had to stand my ground on this.

His eyes had dropped down to my lips as his face became stone cold, "...Fine." But then the coldness quickly disappeared as a dangerous smirk replaced it. My smile now fading as he stood more closely to me, "I have one."

"Okay, what is it?" I say my voice barely above a whisper.

"If 𝙮𝙤𝙪 wanted to kiss me, here," I watched his fingers graze his own lips, "I won't deny you of it." He stepped back, I could feel my heart was racing—𝘰𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.

I gulped and tried to make sure my voice wasn't shaky, "O-Okay, glad w-we could clear that up." 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘫𝘰𝘣, 𝘠𝘢𝘳𝘪. He had looked so pleased with himself while I was dying inside because my hormones were on fire.

He had laid his arm back over my shoulders and we continued making our way to the hospitality. 𝘎𝘰𝘥, 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《