chapter twenty-three | 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝

                                        ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :                          Someone To You - BANNERS

                                     ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
            Someone To You - BANNERS

                            0:50 ─ㅇ─────── 3:38

                                ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ                          

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

                               ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀɪx

Yari had made sure that she stuck with her plan on avoiding Lando at all costs. For most of the day at least.

Arriving at the paddock earlier than he does and staying clear of places where he possibly could be before the race. She was especially glad in this moment that she befriended Lily, she had welcomed Yari to the spaces she was in so graciously. It made her feel not so alone during this weird period in her friendship with Lando.

"Lily I don't want to leave you, buuuut I think I'm going to head over to the McLaren garage now, to watch from there."

"Don't worry! Go support your man!"

Yari's face twisted in disgust, "Oh I hate that."

Lily giggled and pushed her towards the exit, "But it's true, go go!"

"Fine, thank you!" Yari playfully blew a kiss to her and made the small walk over to her destination.

                                               —

Lando was already in the car prepping when Yari made it into the garage.

He had been looking around constantly hoping she would pop up before he drove out—so he could not be any happier when he finally saw his 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 girl in his side mirror. Overcome with happiness and gratitude, even when they were not on the best of terms, she was still supportive of him.