chapter nineteen | 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Somebody To You - The Vamps

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
Somebody To You - The Vamps

1:06 ──────── 3:02

ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

The short week they had off before Singapore was packed. Yari understood that Lando had things to do that were pre-scheduled so she was just happy to be there for him and also be able to experience new things with him.

Since they were in Italy still, they made their first stop at the Franciacorta karting track.

"No! I am not getting in the kart!"

"Why not? You'll be fine, I'm sure you're a natural love."

"Lando do you want me to die? You know my bloodline is running short!"

"That's such a dark joke and I absolutely don't want that!"

"You're English, you should understand that kind of humor?"

"I do, that's why I'm trying to hold back my laugh."

"Whatever! It is true though so if you'll excuse me I'm sitting my butt right here!"

"Ugh...fine. But one of these days I'm getting you into one of these cars."

"I do not have a response to that at this time Mr. Lando Norris."

"Do you have a kiss for me?"

"Get in your kart!"

Zak and Oscar both watched them from inside the canopy. It was straight up comedy the way the two were bickering back and forth with each other. Which fun fact, shortly after the bickering ended, Yari got to officially meet Zak and Oscar. She had only met the two in passing a few times in the McLaren garage but never really got to actually talk to them.

Lando enjoyed the interaction. Yari had asked Oscar a numerous amount of respectful questions about him and also his girlfriend Lily. She even cracked a few dad jokes, that she knew would make Zak belly laugh. She had jokingly greeted him at first with, '𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺,' and saluted him right after. He started howling with laughter with that one, Lando was worried Zak was going to choke from how red he got from laughing.

Yari clicked instantly with anyone she met. Lando wasn't surprised by this though, she was just so easy to be around.