chapter twenty-four | 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 & 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :                           Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift

0:11 ─ㅇ────── 2:58

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

【 mayari's pov —】

As I was watching Lando have a tiny celebration with Carlos, my mind was going through an array of emotions. To be completely honest I have yet to come down from the high I had from the dressing room 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵. Lando has so many layers to his personality that I would never have imagined of in this lifetime, let alone experience them first hand—like being in steamy positions with him was tossing my mind around like a blender. I think my head was still trying to catch up to all of this.

I think I was also missing my home and my cats again. And my dear best friend Cora too, who has been checking in on me every so often to make sure I was still alive and "living the dream of a fangirl" still.

The damn rule I had placed for kissing with Lando was seeming to become more unrealistic. It's worrisome. Believe me, I want to kiss him, and I want him to kiss me. But, my brain sometimes likes to be rational with this kind of situation when I least want it to. Unfortunate trait of mine, with this circumstance at least.

"Yari, don't I get a congratulations kiss from you?" Carlos asked with a cheeky smile as he walked over to me.

"I think not," Lando said from behind him.

"Why not?" I asked, poking fun at his patience was just too irresistible.

"Yeah, why not? It's not like you're together," Carlos whispered teasingly but loud enough for just me and Lando to hear. I feel Carlos put his arm over my shoulder and rested his head on top of mines.

We were now both facing Lando and he looked....annoyed, it was kind of hot.

"Yes. We are," He said defensively and reached out to pull me away.

"I'm joking," Carlos tapped him on the shoulder, "I'll just get one from her later when you're not around," he added chuckling as he dodged Lando's swatting hand, jogging away towards his team.

"That's not funny!" Lando yelled at him.

"It's a little funny," I say.

He turned his head slowly to look at me, his hand no longer attached to my arm but placed softly on the back of my neck with his mouth next to my ear.

"Nobody in this paddock will be getting kisses from your lips other than me."

Anyone find my jaw on the floor? I think it fell somewhere.