| ➤𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚-𝙞𝙨𝙝 |

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

Mayari 'Yari' Ima Alcantara was born on February 23, 1999, and raised in Los Angeles, California. This makes her 24 years old, and her zodiac sign is Pisces. She is the only child from her immigrant Filipino parents. As of now, her father is estranged, and her mother passed five years ago.

Mayari struggled to find purpose the first year after her mom passed but decided to push herself to take a leap into a small business she had planned to open since she was a kid with her mom. She decided to open a bakery.

When Mayari opened her bakery 4 years ago, she was determined to maintain her culture in her business and keep the memory of her mom's spirit alive. She truly believed the rest of her life would be somewhat mundane since opening a bakery and it has been for some time, but the universe decided it was time for something a little different.

This story starts to take off when Mayari chooses to innocently cross paths with the Lando Norris. Her endearing and humorous nature caught his eye while his flirtatious character constantly sending her inner fangirl into a spiral.

You must be thinking how a man with incredible status and wealth and who is constantly traveling across the world could possibly maintain a relationship of any sorts with a woman who is merely running her dream bakery in Southern California? You'll just have to read and find out.

Although it is particularly favored that such a relationship would eventually fall through due to their circumstances, he wanted to stay in her life, and he would do anything and everything to make that happen.

He wanted to be somebody to her...

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───