chapter fourteen | 𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙨𝙞

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : In My Head - Jason Derulo

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
In My Head - Jason Derulo

0:36 ───ㅇ───── 3:09

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

The black SUV came to a halt—making Yari wake up from her nap. She could hear the car door open and close on her left side. Where Charles was.

Her eyes slightly opened and she looked to her left to see that he was no longer in the car.

She sat up straighter and started to take in the environment around her through the tinted windows.

The area seemed to be secluded away from the busy streets, people and cameras. Her vision then trailed to the window beside her.

Her eyebrows slightly raised when she saw that Charles was standing on the pavement in a shaded area talking to a young woman.

Yari eyed the driver in the front seat who was on his phone distracted by whatever was on it. She tried to unbuckle her seatbelt quietly and slowly slipped down in her seat.

She was trying to not make it so obvious that she was watching Charles and the woman.

She began to take note of the mystery woman's features. She had long dark brown hair, her skin tone nearly the same as Yari's, and she had a noticeable beauty mark right on her nose.

Yari thought she looked pretty and could get a sense that the two were quite familiar with one another. They were laughing, smiling and conversing. A smiled tugged on her lips watching them.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦...

Her eyes suddenly widened when she saw Charles plant a kiss on the woman's lips and wrap his arms around her in to a hug.

𝘖𝘩...𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦.

Now that she was seeing this in action. She tried to rack her brain to remember if Charles was confirmed to be dating. Yari kept up with Formula One gossip before but mostly about...Lando. She honestly didn't really keep up with Charles news though, so she wasn't too sure of the two's history.

As she was thinking about it more, she was remembering the rumors that Charles was dating someone new earlier this year after Charlotte.

Her memory suddenly jogged her back to the fanpages she came across on Instagram in passing that were posting photos of "Charles' new girlfriend" in the paddock

The dots were connecting quickly in Yari's head.

𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥....𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳!