chapter twenty-six 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 | 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙙

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Rewrite The Stars - Zac Efron, Zendaya

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
Rewrite The Stars - Zac Efron, Zendaya

1:13 ───ㅇ───── 3:36

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

Yari couldn't believe him. The way the words left his mouth. Confessing these feelings like he was on his deathbed.

"Lando...you don't really mean that, I think it's just your adrenaline talking-"

"But I do mean it. You are becoming my everything. It's consuming me."

"No, no," She was shaking her head, "I can't be everything for you. I can't."

"Yes, you can. And I can be everything for you too."

He dropped to his knees bringing Yari down with him. Their faces both wet with tears. He held onto her hands so tight that Yari was starting to think he might die if she lets go of him.

"I know, I'm not the best with words, I only ever explain my feelings to you in simple terms. But this..." He brings her knuckles to his lips kissing them, "I swear to you...is real. I know I am troubled with relationships and romance. I want to be better. I do want to do better...for you. Please don't go."

She looks into his eyes. They were desperately looking into hers, searching for assurance that just maybe she would give him another chance. Yari was battling with the thoughts in her head.

Should she stay? Should she go? How much more of this emotional rollercoaster could she handle? Was Lando really ready to continue a serious relationship with her? Was she even ready?

In that moment, she made a deal with herself, "I will stay until this weekend is over and will let you know then, if I will go home...or not."

Lando can't say he was thrilled with her answer but was relieved that she wasn't going to go just yet. He didn't want to jeopardize any further on his future with her.

"Okay."

"Okay."

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀɪx

【mayari's pov —】

As the weekend went on with practices and qualifying. I was starting to feel more and more anxious. But it was my own fault, I didn't have the heart to tell Lando that morning we talked that as soon as the race was over, I was set on flying straight home to LA. It had felt like it was a while's away in that moment in my hotel room...