22. Charity Match

Start from the beginning

E: We're just stressed about the upcoming coronation of Simon and the Monaco GP.

Isa: Aw, you're gonna be okay, girl. The Monaco GP is gonna be over in 4 days.

Isa hugs me from the side and I realize that I need to talk to someone about it.

E: It's just, we barely see each other. The other day he didn't even come home. That was the first time ever.

K: Why? Where has he been?

E: Some up all night meeting with Fred.

I roll my eyes annoyed.

I: Oh really? Carlos didn't had one.

I shrug my shoulders as I see Isa's surprised face. I look over to Charles as the match already start.

E: It's just, we have Gracie. She needs us but he is not there. He also isn't taking his royal duties seriously.

K: It's the Monaco GP. He tries to focus.

E: I was always scared that a boy would leave me because of the royalty - the royal pressure. I never wanted to fall in love because I could never take this. And Charles knows damn well about it. He knows I was always scared because of this.

I swallow and can't help as a tear rolls down my cheek. Isa immediately pulls me into a hug, hiding me from
the cameras.

I: No, don't cry. The media is watching you.

The pressure.

The royal pressure.

K: Breath, just breath.

I notice how Kika tries to act normal like nothing happens, trying to protect my little breakdown. I breath in and out to get calm while hugging Isa. I let go off her and look to the soccer field.

E: I even got jealous of our nanny, because she spends more time with Charlie than I do.

K: No way! Betty!

Kika looks shocked to me and then to Isa. They start laughing as I only shrug my shoulders.

E: But to defend myself. She always interrupts us while... you know. I sound so stupid but, god damn it. Omg.

I laugh about myself. I'm stupid to even think about this. Why am I even jealous? I know he loves me.

He does.

Right?

Isa takes my hand.

I: Charles loves you. He's always talking about you and Grace. No need to be jealous about a nanny.

K: Yes, cmon let's show Charles you're always there to support him.

Kika takes my other hand and they both run with me downstairs to the field.

CHARLES POV

Pierre claps into my hands as we secured a goal.

P: Charles, she's here. Go and show the world you're in love and be by her side.

I nod and run towards Elisabeth as I go after the ball. I wave to her smiling. She does the same. She's okay.

*****

Unfortunate we didn't win today but it was fun anyways. I run with Pierre and Carlos to our girls and hug Elisabeth tight. I give her a kiss on the cheek.

C: My number one supporter.

E: Well you definitely need more practice.

C: Are you stop teasing me?

I laugh with her and just pick her up to spin her happily around. She wraps her legs around my body. I can see she's feeling better again.

E: And if not?

She still teases me. I laugh and kiss her gently.

ELISABETH POV

I love these little teasing moments between us. I kiss him back but he lets me down again. He smiles into the camera. Of course. Always cameras around us. I go next to his ear to whisper.

E: We better continue this later.

C: Can't wait.

He winks before he goes to meet some fans. I cross my arms watching him. Isa is resting her chin on my shoulder as she stands behind me.

I: He definitely loves you. Only you.

E: I love him too, I hope the royalty won't get too much for him.

I: You're the most powerful couple I know.

E: What should I do without you?

NEWS TIME
Our favorite royal couple is back and fully in love! We can't wait to see them at the Monaco GP this weekend and hopefully seeing little Grace with them.