- Welcome -

༺༻
Princess Hyein

Y/n and I still seemed to have an unknown connection between us. It felt a bit different now that we were in each other's presence, but I didn't care.

"So, what do you think?" Unnie asked as we walked hand in hand to check up on Hanni unnie and Danielle unnie.

"It's different. Very magical," I tried to remain positive.

It was all very new to me.

In the New Kingdom, we had been learning a lot about our powers and other beasts... but the only exposure we had to any other beats was Beast Unnie's friends.

Sukura unnie, Soobin oppa, Kazuha unnie, and Winter unnie were the only magical things we had encountered.

It was all new to us.

"It's was hard for me to get adjusted but now I can't imagine a world without all of this," Unnie squeezed my hand.

"Unnniiiieeee!!!" Haerin unnie suddenly took off running when she saw Dani unnie.

"WAIIITT!!" Head Guard Phil followed after her.

Y/n and I couldn't help but laugh.

༺༻

The Beast

The girls hadn't changed at all.

Hyein was still a loving kid and Haerin was still fucking weird.

"I'll go ahead," Hyein suddenly let go of my hand.

"Alright," I lowly responded.

Hyein ran after Haerin and I took a steady pace to the lake. A part of me almost didn't want to see the girls interacting in my kingdom.... it would only make me want to keep them here...

As I got closer, I sighed when saw Princess Danielle in the water.

"Why did things have to change?" I began to question

"Oh, Beast Unnieeee!" Dani suddenly caught sight of me.

"Heellooo," I awkwardly replied.

"Oi! You should get Minji out here. She's in the cabin being boring!" Princess Hanni suddenly threw a flower petal at me.

I dodged the petal and cleared my throat. "No Hi? Just a random thing thrown at me?" I sassed her.

"You act like we haven't seen you in the last 48 hours," Hanni teased.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and made my way to the royal cabin near the lake. I entered through the open door and looked around the seemingly empty cabin...