- Possessive -

༺༻
Queen Minji

As The Bunny tried to explain what she meant by her quite inappropriate statement. I pulled The Beast a side and whispered in her ear.... "Don't you think it's time for you guest to leave?"

"No, I still want to spend time with her" The Beast replied with a roll of her eyes.

"You will do as you're told," I whispered back assertively.

"We share the thrown now, I don't have to listen to you anymore" The Beast objected with a scoff.

"Not until you ask for my hand in marriage," I corrected her in annoyance.

The Beast then scoffed again and whispered back, "Right. As if I would ever do that!"

The Bunny kept on trying to explain.... "I'm just saying it's fairly normal for new beasts to be all hormonal and wanting to-"

Of course, neither I or The Beast were listening to her.

"You now have the pass to get with any of us and claim your long awaited seat at the thrown yet you rather throw that away for this rabbit," I whispered in annoyance getting even closer to The Beast.

"Can you two shut up?!" Danielle randomly whispered shouted at us.

"I can hear you two arguing as if you were my own thoughts," She added covering her ears a bit.

"Your Highness, are you okay?" The Beast asked with concern in her voice as she turned to face Danielle.

"Yeah, just my ears are acting up" Dani whispered to us.

"Winter, how about we leave The girls to enjoy the rest of their evening alone while you and I go for a walk in the forest?" The Beast suddenly suggested to The Bunny.

"Sur-"

"Actually, The Beast has duties she needs to fulfill. I'm afraid your date to thr forest must wait!" I interjected before The Bunny could speak.

The Bunny ears then dropped to the side of her face, a most adorable sight I must say.

"Oh okay, well I suppose I did take a lot of your time today!" She then exclaimed with a smile and her ears perked right up.

"See you tomorrow?" The Bunny asked The Beast as we all watched then kiss.

"Yes, I'll meet you at our spot in the forest!" The Beast replied.

Winter then bowed at us and skipped her way out The Castle's forest gates.

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!" The Beast yelled at me once The Bunny was out of sight.

"I told you. Until you fulfill your duty to this Kingdom. You have no right to complain over my decision," I replied coldly.

"And what if I don't want to marry you?! Any of you?!" The Beast asked in anger as her eyes turned red and her fangs started to show.