- Concern -

༺༻
The Beast

I hadn't realized I had slept until the next day until I was blinded by the bright rays of sun piercing through my window.

Haerin was nowhere in and I was still a bit too tired to really even care about where she had gone.

I brushed my teeth a little and washed my face before dragging myself towards the kitchen.

I was thinking about what I wanted to eat, when I suddenly heard all the girls talking from a random corner of The Castle.

"That explains a lot," I heard Princess Hanni mumble.

"Apparently it's the main reason why Y/n has always been kept separate from us," I heard Minji's voice.

I furrowed my brows and turned the corner out of pure curiosity for their conversation.

When I finally saw Queen Minji and The Princesses, I stepped back a bit startled.

The girls quickly turned to look at me and stared. They were all wearing matching outfits, radiating a very intimidating vibe.

"What?" I asked a bit confused

The Princesses just stared without saying a word.

"It's time to settle you down in the tower again," I suddenly heard someone say from behind me.

I turned to look at who was speaking.....

And it was Guard Philip.

"I'll be fine," I groaned in annoyance.

"No, you won't be. I've instructed Philip and The Castle Staff to continue their Solar and Lunar eclipses duties as usual," Minji suddenly spoke up in a cold tone.

"Okay, then I'll just override you," I smugly responded.

"Disregard Queen Minji's orders," I told Phillip.

"I'm sorry.... I can't," Guard Philip looked down at his feet.

"What do you mean you can't?" I asked a bit upset.

"In the event that you turn feral, The Queen, Head Princess, or Head Guard have complete control over your actions and your decision," Philip began to explain.

My fangs unconsciously came out and I started to growl under my breath.

"That's bullshit. I will be fine. I have not gone feral!" I remarked in anger.

"No, you're not!" The Queen raised her voice.

"Based on your track record over the last 100 years.... you become a complete savage, unable to be tamed, every time an eclipse happens. I can't trust that you will be fine based on how you've been behaving lately!" Minji angry spoke as she stepped down the stairs to face me.