- Protective -

༺༻
The Beast

When I came to it, I was laying down on a table feeling super drained.

"Beast!" Princess Hanni exclaimed.

I groaned in pain, asking "What happened?"

"You passed out," Princess Danielle answered.

"Well, at least all your powers have activated so I guess the -" I began to speak when Guard Philip ran into the room.

"The tunnels are opened again!" He informed us.

"Okay, then we should probably head out. See what's going on in the castle," I replied to him.

"Is that safe? What if the it's a trap?" Princess Hanni asked with concern.

"The tunnels only open up when there's no longer activity in them or unknown presences. It charmed that way," I explained.

"Charmed?" The Queen asked.

"Yes, your great-grandmother put a spell in these tunnels to protect herself from being captured and put on trial," The Priest explained.

Queen Minji just looked at me with a unreadable look.

"Okay, you girls stay here with The Priest. Me and Philip will go check upstairs" I said to The Princesses.

Suddenly, Minji emitted fire from her hand and coldly said....

"This is my kingdom. There is no way I will just sit here and hide!"

"Yeah, there's no way we're just going to sit back," Princess Hanni spoke up taking out her fangs.

"Fine, then we'll all go!" Guard Philip said.

"Absolutely not! They're not tamed," I said sternly.

"Shut up!" Minji said angrily.

I flashed my alpha eyes at her and went inches away from her face. "You are not ready," I growled at her.