- Out Of Control -

༺༻
The Beast

After my first initial jealousy fit, Minji kept purposely spending time with The Best Man.... and it was making me unconsciously turn into a new form.

I didn't realize how much I liked My Queen until I started to feel so possessive.

My fangs were hard to retract and my tongue would not go back to normal. I couldn't stop hissing every time I spoke.

It was only a matter of time before someone found out that I was The Beast of the New Kingdom.

I hadn't liked someone this much in a while and it was a bit concerning.

I knew how to control myself, I wasn't a fresh beast... but My Queen testing my limits wasn't helping my situation.

"This is bullshit!" I hissed to myself as I watched Minji and Jaemin pet horses from a nearby window.

I was starting to feel a loss of control over my jealousy.

Not only that but there was something about Jaemin that I didn't like.

He smelled wrong.

I needed to find out what his intentions were.

"How's your stay so far?" The soon-to-be wedded Queen suddenly approached.

I was sucked out of my thoughts once my eyes finally laid on the beautiful Queen of the Kwangya Kingdom.

"Woah, she's almost angelic!" I unconsciously whispered to myself.

"It's been great. Thank you for your hospitality," I modestly responded.

The Queen then sat next to me, staring out the beautiful window.

We could both see Queen Minji and Prince Jaemin petting horses and flirting.

"Aren't you jealous?" Queen Karina asked.

"Pardon?" I responded a bit taken aback.

"You're The King now, doesn't that mean Minji is your soon-to-be wife?" Her Highness followed up.

I cleared my throat, trying to find the right words to answer her question, then... I finally spoke... "I might be King but I am allowed to marry anyone in our kingdom."

"Oh," The Queen shortly responded.

I looked down at her and furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Why did she react like that?" I asked myself.

Soon my unspoken question was answered. "You and Minji-ah seem to have a lot of chemistry together. You look good together. I just thought you two had something," Karina explained.

"Well, we don't," I responded coldly.

"You sure about that?" The Queen asked in a smug tone before signaling me to look out the window.

My Queen and The Prince were way too close to each other. The Prince appeared to be whispering something to Minji when he suddenly grabbed her hips.

I unconsciously began to growl and started to lose control.

I unlatched the lock of the window and quickly jumped out of it. I then marched my way over to the pair and pushed Jaemin off Minji.

"SHE'S MINE!" I growled.

"AY YO, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jaemin yelled back when he suddenly stepped back in shock and began to stutter.

"An Alpha," He said terrified.