- Dirty Tricks -

༺༻

The Beast

The Princesses ended up convincing me to stay the night. They thought that perhaps Hyein would change her mind in the morning.

I agreed...

And they gave me the reasonable accommodation of my old bedroom.

It was just as I left it.

Though, it reeked of the girls scents.

"Guess they've been nesting," I sighed out to myself.

I began to take off my Royal Suit, looking around the room I had once spent years in.

It was much homier than my Royal Quarters in The Titan Kingdom. I could see all the scratches I had left behind from all my angry nights. I could see the chest that held all my precious childhood memories of the girls. It all felt like home.

"What could have been," I breathed out as I hung my suit jacket on its old hook.

It was odd, but I felt at peace.

Though, it didn't last long.....

*BANG, BANG, BANG*

Someone was suddenly banging on my bedroom dooor.

"Your Majesty, the Gorgons have turned to stone!!" My head guard yelled through the door.

My eyes turned wide by such announcement and I immediately opened the door.

"What?!" I exclaimed in confusion.

Gorgons could only turned to stone if they did it to each other, as far as I knew... no one else in the world had Gorgons in their Kingdoms.

"NO, STOOPP!!"

"UNNNIEEEE!!!!"

"BEASTT!!!"

"AAAHHHHH!!!"

Screams suddenly started to echo through The Castle. "Wtf," I thought to myself.

"Hyein!!" I heard Minji's familiar screams.

I ran down the stairs to the main entrance to see what was going on and my heart sank to my stomach.

Hyein was being carried out of The Castle by 4 men. 

Queen Minji ran up to try to help Hyein escape, but the men were too strong for her.

Out of nowhere, men marched into The Castle like an army and started attacking my guards along with Philip's security team.

"UNNNIIE!!!" Hyein kept on screaming.

The Princesses soon came to aid the situation. They didn't even need instructions, they seemed to know just what to do.