- Beta -

༺༻
The Beast

Me and Minji sat down to talk. I explained everything to her and told her about why everything was kept a secret.

"Now that you know, you can't tell the girls" I told her.

"How can I not tell them? They're gonna start asking questions eventually.... you know like when I start howling at full moon like you do!" She angrily yelled at me.

"Minji-"

"Queen. I AM YOUR QUEEN!" She corrected me.

"Why are angry?" I asked her.

"BECAUSE YOU KEPT IT FROM US. FROM ME!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Her eyes started to turn purple and she began to growl.

"Okay, but you need to calm down" I answered her.

Minji then took out her claws and said, "Don't tell me to calm down!"

"No, mean... you need to calm..." I struggled to find the words when she suddenly clawed me across the face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She screamed in a panick.

"My Queen, I was I telling you to calm down so you wouldn't lose control," I explained to her pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry," She whispered as she hugged me back.

"I have a question though," She said as we pulled away.

"I might have an answer," I responded.

"How come if we're all beasts.... why was I appointed queen?" Minji asked looking very confused.

"Well you're the eldest of the girls.... and you know... you don't constant look like a beast," I answered her.

"Plus, the elders of this kingdom decided I would not be a fit ruler because I might eat them or something," I explained to her but she laughed.

"Okay, but why am I Queen and you're the Alpha?" Minji asked.

"You all unknownly made me an alpha. Taking care of a bunch of girls and having them look for you every time there's the slightest inconvenience can just automatically make you a leader I guess," I smuggly answered her.

"Ahh okay, that's fair" Minji responded.

"So what now?" She asked.

"Now, We lock you in the dungeons and watch you go ballistics" I joked.

She playfully pushed me and said, "No really. Now what?"

"I'm not sure. I've never encountered a brand new hybrid, so I guess just be careful. If you feel any pain or thingly sensations or anything new just come and find me. I'll do my best to help you" I answered her.

Minji then leaned in to kiss me and whispered against my lips, "Okay."

"We can't do that ever again," I told her as she pulled away.

"Okay.... no wait, why not?" Minji asked furrowing her brows.

"I'm not really trying to die. If you don't accidentally slit my throat, the staff will hang me. I was explicitly told to not hookup with you or the princesses," I explained to her.