- Beastly Princess -

༺༻

The Beast

Before I retreated to my room, I went to the dance hall one last time to check up the girls.

They seemed to be having fun.

"Very well, I think the danger has been taken care of" I thought to myself then made my ways to the stairs to return to my room.

"Princess Y/n!" I heard someone say as I made my way up the steps.

I turned back to look down the stairs and two boys stood there. They gave me a bow.

"Yes, how may I help you?" I answered them.

"I am Prince K and This is Prince Fuma. The Queen sent us a special invite to come and meet you on her coronation day!" The Prince named K spoke.

 The Queen sent us a special invite to come and meet you on her coronation day!" The Prince named K spoke

"I see

"I see. I wonder why she'd do that," I answered with a bit of confusion.

"I maybe have an answer," The Prince named Fuma spoke.

"You see your highness, we are from the royal Howling pack of Japan. The Queen mentioned she is interested in a union between our Kingdom's. She wants beasts to no longer live in fear," He explained.

"I see," I responded with a bit of uncertainty.

"If you don't mind, would you give us the pleasure of a dance with you?" Prince K asked.

"I'm sorry but I am feeling a little tired," I answered him.

"Princess, you deserve to enjoy this day just like the rest of The Kingdom," Prince Fuma said walking up the steps and extending his hand for me to take.

I thought for a second, "Well they're both good looking and if this is The Queen's doing then it would be rude to turn them down."

"You're right. I'd love to dance," I answered him taking his hand.