- Jealous -

༺༻
The Beast

The next morning I woke up to Princess Haerin's full weight on me. I looked down to notice she was still asleep. I then looked around to find that Queen Minji and Princess Hanni were already awake.

Haerin then started opening her eyes and looked up at me.

"Princess, can you get up? I wanna get up," I whispered to her. She groaned and rolled off me.

I got off of bed and put on my robe before heading to the kitchen hall.

As I walked in, I was shocked to find The Queen and Hanni kissing.

I cleaned my throat to let them know I was there.

"Oh, Beast!" Princess Hanni exclaimed, awkwardly laughing.

"And I thought I'd never see you two get together!" I teased as I crossed my arms.

"Oh shut up, you know we're not allowed to date!" The Queen replied.

"Officially that is," I replied as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Princess Y/- I mean, Beast. You have a guest that's here to see you!" Guard Philip said as he entered the kitchen hall.

"I hope it's not Fuma," I heard The Queen complain as I made my way over to the main building.

The girls followed.

When I reached the main building I was greeted by the sight of a pleasant surprise.

"Winter!" I spoke up with feeling my heart start to race.

"Hi!" She greeted me.

"I'm sorry for coming unannounced, I just wanted to come and thank you for yesterday. I had a wonderful time," Winter spoke so softly with a wide smile.

"It's alright. I'm happy to see you again," I replied stepping up to kiss her cheek.

I then heard The Queen clear her throat.

"Ohh, My Queen this is Winter. My friend," I spoke up.

"I think she's more than that," Princess Hanni teased.

"I hope she'll be," I genuinely said back.

Winter then bowed at The Queen and extended her had for a hand shake.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Y/n-ah talks about you all. I know she secretly loves you all.... she just likes to play it cool," Winter spoke in a teasing tone as she looked at me.

"It's good to finally meet The Bunny that The Beast has been talking about," Minji said sounding a bit bitter.

"Hey, do you want a tour of The Castle?" I asked Winter taking her hand away from Minji's.

"Yeah, if that's okay!" Winter responded interlocking our fingers.

༺༻
Princess Hanni

"I don't like her," Minji whispered to me as we watch The Beast walk off with Winter.

"You don't like anyone who touches y/n," I whispered back.

"That's because she has us, she doesn't need any else" Minji responded sounding even more jealous.

I interlocked our fingers and pulled her close, "Come on. Let's go somewhere private so I can distract you from thr jealousy."

Me and Minji then walked through the halls towards my room.

I couldn't deny that I was also jealous of The Bunny. The Beast never looked at us like the way she looked at Winter.

Lately, my feelings for The Beast had been uncontrollably growing. I didn't even know why.

It's not like I had never crushed on her before, but lately all I could think about was Minji.

"You can't say you're not even the slightest bit jealous," Minji said as we walked into my room.

Of course I was jealous, but there's nothing I could do about it.

"Minji, y/n-ah doesn't like any of us that way just let her be happy with whoever she wants to be with" I sighed out as I caressed her cheek.

I then leaned in to press my lips on her.

As jealous as I was about Winter, It didn't make me as jealous as Minji constantly trying to get at The Beast lately.

After a few hours of making out... among other things.... with Minji, we decided to go get a snack out in The Kingdom.

On our way out The Castle we noticed the girls were out in the lawn being playfull..

"Hey! Who's that girl with The Beast earlier?" Haerin came running to ask us.

"She's Winter," Minji answered her.

"Oh... she's actually really pretty," Haerin responded.

"You're jealous too aren't you?" I asked her, noticing that her smile was fading as she said no.

"No!" She answered very defensively.

Me and Minji looked at each other then laughed.

Suddenly, The Beast came in through The Castle gates riding on a horse with Winter holding on to her.

We all watched as The Beast helped Winter off the horse. They were being all cute and giggly. It was starting to make my blood boil.

The Beast then leaned in to kiss Winter and I felt my fangs come out in anger.

Out of nowhere Hyein-ei charged at Winter and tackled her.

We all panicked and rushed to get Hyein-ei off The Bunny.

"Hyein no!" Minji yelled at her as we tried to get her to stop.

The Beast then growel at Hyein and picked her up off Winter.

"Hyein! Apologize!" The Beast ordered.

"It's okay, they're new beasts. They're probably just in heat," The Bunny spoke as she dusted herself up.

"What?!" We all said in unison looking at Winter with shock.

༺༻

-

-

-

-

-

-