28. Down memmory lane

CHAPTER 28

The sound of her high hills clicking the marble floor echoed through the dim hallway as she walked to her destination.

Stopping infront of a door,before swiping a key and walking in before closing it behind her.

The room is simple yet elegant,its a five star hotel.

A king sized bed covered with expensive white quilts,a living area with two white couches,a bathroom with glasswalls a flatscreen tv taking almost half of the wall.

Scanning her eyes arround,with pure disgust written on her face she walked to the coffee table situated infront of the two white couches,pouring herself a glass of whiskey before settling on the couch.

The room was dim yet she did not put an effort to put the lights on.

The locks clicked as the door open and then closed and the lights were switched on.

"Hello Jeffrey,long time no see,missed me much?" She asked,crossing her right leg over her left leg as she brought the glass of tequila to her lips taking a sip and bringing it down onto the table.Her lips curling into a smile.

"What are you doing in here?how did you get a key to my room?"

She threw her head back as she fell into a fit of laughter,pure surcussim detected as she laughed.

"I have my ways Jeffrey."

"What do you want from me?did you-

"For you to live my family alone,i need you to stay away from my family,especially my son."

Now it was his turn to Lough,as he moved from the door and waking further in to the room and taking the seat next to her.

"Oooh Margrieta,i don't know what you are talking about,speaking of....how is your family doing?hoe is your husbamd?did he ever love you back?" clicking his tongue,he continued."Oooh,by the look in your eyes,i can tell you are still the sad,crazy lunatic you have always been.

"I know you sent your niece to try and seduce my son,i know your company is on the down hill,you want a share from my company,i will not allow that.If she does not stay away from my son,i promise you,i will kill her."

"You go ahead and kill her,you will be doing me a favour Meg,trust me."

"Do not call me that-

"Why? you loved it when i used to call you that back then,what changed?

"I will be going." she stood up but was suddenly pulled down falling back on the couch.

"Leaving so soon,why?" Jeffrey asked,moving closer to her,his hand travelling down to her thigh,caressing her."I know its been long since your husband touched you,it pains you that he still loves her to the grave mmh"

"Get your filthy hands off me!"

With a swift motion,he pulled her onto his lap,causing her to cradle him,his hands tightening on her waist forcing her to stay in position.

"I know this is what you want,this is why you came here,just like the good old days mmh." he placed a kiss on her neck before scanning her face.Taking the liberty,she plastered her lips on his,kissing him before pulling away.She unbuttoned her shirt,pulling it from her body and tossing it on the side.

"Like what you see Jeffrey?"

"No,a little wrinkly." he said,scanning her body all over."But don't worry,i don't choose my dishes,i eat anything that is served on my plate,whether burned or not,long as i'm ful at the end of the meal" He said,before meeting his lips with hers.

                                  ****

"I don't want those two together,i hated her mother and i will kill that girl."

"Don't,i know what to do,i will take care of it."

"What's the catch?

"Money?i need funds,approximately two-hundred million to keep my company in shape,the banks refuse to grant me any loan due to my good reputation" air quoting the words,good reputation, he brings himself to a sitting position."I need that money urgently."

"I do not have that kind of money,and i will handle that girl myself." securing the sheets with her hands on her chest to cover her naked body,she climbed off the bed,picking her clothes off the floor.

"Yes you do,draw the money from your company's account,i'm sure you have some dimes to spare!." He followed her,wearing only his briefs.

"And why would i do that? mmh Jeffrey?why?" She said,pulling her suit pants up her waist.

"Because you wouldn't want the world to know how you really are behind the camera,the people you have killed and...and the sex tape we have just made,come on Meg,for crying out loud,you...you are a married woman and loyal to her husband,that would be scandalous,that would drug you through the sewer. "  He told her while running his hands through her hair,before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead." Ooh,and don't do something stupid,like trying to kill me.That would destroy you completely.I know you know what i mean.My men have copies."

"You are a piece of garbage-

"And a stinking one to be precise.I want that money as soon as possible."

"Get your niece out of my way,get that cheap sgate away from my family.If i ever set my eyes on her near my son-

"I will handle them-

"No,you will handle her...handle your niece!"

"Get out of my room and close the door behind you Margrieta!" He picked up the glass of tequila that she was drinking earlier,gulping down the remaining and placing the empty glass back on the table staring down at her."Check mate."
She picked her white handbag from the couch and started towards the door,looking back at Jeffrey's grinning face.

"This is just the beginning Jeffrey."

"And i am so exited for what's to come."

Pulling the door open,she walked out,not bothering to close it.

My lovely readers,i missed you all😢😢
Kindly vote,comment and share.I love you all

PHIMORA THNEWSKI💜💜💜