26. Moonlight.

CHAPTER 26

ELROY P.O.V

My heart skipped as my eyes fell on Emma as she walks down the stairs.So stunning yet unequivocally breathtaking.

Her eyes having this beautiful sparkle that she has always had,but now its emphasized more by the beautiful chandeliers hanging around.
I must say i have good taste when when it comes fashion.
The champagne gold satin dress i picked out for her fit her perfectly,hugging her body exposing and emphasising on her beautiful blatant perusal of her form that fall on the right places.
Her makeup,minimal and simple.She truly is an angel.

"Elroy..."

I am brought out of my daze when she called my name.She was in front of me.

I swallow hard.

"You are so beautiful...Emma."

"Thank you." She says.Smiling ear to ear."and thank you for the dress,i like it.Its lovely."

"You are beautiful." She chuckles.I could not help but smile at her as i hold her hands.My eyes fall from her eyes to her lips.

Leaning in,i place a lingering kiss on her lips.

I love this.I think to myself.

"Shall we?" i tell her,pulling back before walking towards the elevator.

"You look so handsome." she says.Entering the elevator.
I could not help grinning ear to ear.Looking at her,her chicks are crimson.

I quickly peck her chicks chuckling.

                                 ***

"I will have the same." I tell the waiter after Emma had ordered.

She had ordered for Lobster with drawn butter,asparagus and green salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.

One more thing,i liked that Emma had a good appetite.

                                  ***
I hold my hand out for her as we walk down the poach to the amazing view of the sandy beach.Our pair of shoes in our hands.

"Why would someone shield away the wave sound from the restaurant? i could not guess that there is a beach out here." She asked,as she takes my hand,intertwining with mine."Looks very stunning out here".

We were the only ones out here.I had specifically ordered for that.I own the place.The beach walk was lovely with her by my side.

"That looks like a crub." She says,i bend to try and pick it up when she quickly ump squiling.

"What are you doing?"

"I am picking it up."

"Why would you want to do that?" She asks,i could detect the fear in her voice.Was she really scared of a crab?

"You are  scared of a crab." I say,staring at her as i hold it on my hands.

I green at her as an idea comes to my mind,she must have read my mind as she started to run away as i chase after her,i could not help but laugh out loud.When i stoped chasing she stood still.
"Come here."

"Throw it away."

"You come here."

"No,place it down."

I laughed as i placed it down when She quickly run back into my arms. 

I would not have it any other way.

We stop walking,settling down on the sand facing the ocean.She seat between my legs,resting her back on my chest,as i wrap my arms around her,engulfing her.
"Max would enjoy this,he loved spending time near the beach-" She speaks,breaking the silence.

"Who is max?"

"Ooh,Max was my cousin."

"Where is he now?"

"I have no idea-" She takes in a dip breath before continuing."He run away,Jeffrey found out that he was gay,he almost killed him.He almost killed his own son.How i miss Max,he really cared about me.I hope to see him again."

"You will." I manage to say,placing a kiss on her head.

"I always knew that Jeffrey had the idea that Max was gay,he was just in denial.He would set him up on dates with different girls,telling him how he was a man,talking about weddings.How he could not wait for him to get a wife so that he could have grand kids.Jeffrey is sick in the head."

"How did he find out?" i ask her,air quoting the question.

"I am not really certain,i walked in on them having an argument hours before Max's weding,Max was on the floor his lips busted,Jeffrey had a broken bottle on his right hand.He was angry.Apparently,he had walked in on Max making out with some guy."

"We will look for him.I promise." I assure her,tighting my arms around her.

"And your aunt,where is she?i have never seen her with Jeffrey at any event?"

"A week after she could not locate Max's warebouts,she disappeared,she said she was going to find Max,she never came back."

"Mmmh"

"She was so nice,poor woman,Jeffrey never respected her.She was his punching bag."

"Jeffrey never respects anyone,Ema.I will ask Marshal to try and locate your aunt and cousin,see if he can get a clue"

"Thank you so much,for everything" She says,turning to face me.

Her eyes sparkle under the moon light as her right hand travel to my jaw,carressingly.How i love the feeling.Using my fingers,i push strands of hair that fall on her face tucking them behind her ear.So enchanting.

                              ****
"That was so much fun,i did not know you had that side Mr.Alasdair." Emma said,bringing her hair to one side for me to be able to help unzip her dress.

"I have my moments too Ms.Kings." I told her,slowly pulling down the zipper and the dress fell down her shoulder as she held on to it from the front.

I could not help my self as i placed kisses onto her shoulders,I slowly slipped my hands arround her tiny waist engulfing her from behind and sniffing her scent.

The tension was beginning to build between us,i wanted her so bad.I needed her so bad but then also,i respected her,i did not want to push her into doing something she did not want.

"Thank you." she said,turning around to face me.I pulled her even more closer to me.Without any hesitation i captured her lips with mine kissing her,it did not take a second as our lips were now moving in sync.My hands traveled down her but squeezing her cheeks earning a mourn from her.Pulling away from the kiss,trying to catch our breath.Her eyes sparkling from the moonlight penetrating through the glass wall.

"We should not start what we cannot finish" i said,coming out barely as a whisper.And she loosen her hold on her dress,letting it fall on the floor.
Her body so magnificant,giving me the urge to explore every part of her.

YOOOOOOH! i know,i know y'all need more of this chapter but don't worry coz i got you guys.I will continue when i get a chance and give you the details of the 🌶🌶 details😉😉I HAVE TO for you guys.

I love you all very much and thank you for reading my book.Kindly VOTE and COMMENT on what you think about the book.

I LOVE YOU ALL❤❤❤

PHIMORA THNEWSKI❤❤❤