16. Not like Woods

CHAPTER 16

ELROY POV.

"Roy,i do not want my family involved with Woods in anyway possible,i hope you get that."

My dad tells me,sounding more of a warning.
"Where is this coming from,dad?" i ask him,all trying to fit the puzzles.

I mean i know Woods is a moron and i would never have him as an investor or have him involved with the company in any way.

"Do not think i have not been informed,i know you have been eyeing on her doughter,that is no way to go,Roy."

"I think your dad is right Roy,i mean,the way we know him,Woods is a snake." My mom says,taking a seat on the couch in their study
.
"Was this the reason you called me here?,to tell me that you two have asked someone to follow me arround? is this what you've bee..."

"No one has hired anyone Roy,Clare called me,you even restricted her to some area of the company." my mom says,completely cutting me off.

"Clare?!,since when did you two even start listening to her?"

"Son,Clare is a nice girl..."

"Dad,stop this,for your information i am not involved with Ms.Kings in any way,she works at the company as a genitor,that is all."

"I will not be surprised if her dad sent her there!.Like father,like daughter.Those social climbers! you should fire her!" mom says,anger clearly written all over her face.

"She is nothing like that,she is not like Woods."

"She is her daughter,so obviously she....."

"She is not his daughter,mom,she is his niece....."

"I do not care Elroy! fire her from the company!" dad says moving from his work desk halting next to the couch where mom is seated.

"I will not fire anyone from the company! and it is not because i do not want to,but because they have done nothing wrong."

"Do not rise your voice at us because you fancy that piece of garbage,Roy,she is no saint,we are your parents!"

"She is no piece of garbage! and neither are you two saints" i tell them,mom trying to say something but no words come out of her mouth.

Placing her right hand on her chest,shock written all over her face.Not sparing dad a glance,i walk out of the office and out of their house.

Phimora Thnewski💜💜💜