#𝟐𝟖 ! 🈺

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

My hands went limp as the mysterious man tangled my body with a strong and firm grip, one hand clasped over my mouth to drown out my screams. In a fret, my leg kicks back and I hit him in the pelvis, running away and screaming for help immediately.

I ran into the house frantically, seeking out help. Jungkook and Seokjin both rapidly come out, followed by my brother who's somehow managed to have a bat in his hand.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin inquires but my breath is too heavy to respond.

"I think someone attacked her, she has hand marks on her mouth." Jungkook observes and grabs my face examining it, and I nod. I'm glad he was able to sum it up.

Seokjin turns left to some closet and pulls out a gun, throwing it to Jungkook.

"Do you know how to use a gun?" He turns to De'von, who gulps and nods.

Be real De'von. You've never used one in your life.

Seokjin throws him a basic pistol and he already has trouble reloading it.

"C-Can I get a weapon too? I wanna hel—" before I could finish my sentence, Jungkook grabs me by the shirt and shoves me into the bedroom he was in, making me stumble on the bed. He quickly shuts the door and jams the lock.

That fucking son of a bitch.

"JUNGKOOK LET ME THE FUCK OUT!" I slam on the door, but no one was budging.

"Jungkook, you sure you can do this? I doubt someone who came to assassinate the two of you came alone. We need a plan especially since you have a wounded leg."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NARRATOR POV

Jungkook's mind shifts between panic and irrationality and anger. His eyes flicker with immense worry, concerned that he may not be able to protect his girlfriend. He didn't even care about his own safety. All of the anger he felt towards her was gone and it was replaced with decapitating waves of anxiety, sprawling at him and eating him alive at the back of his head.

He needed to protect her. He had to.

"What's your proposition." He tunes in with Seokjin who huddles with him and De'von.

"De'von, you go out to a safe room and lock the door and watch the windows. Let us know if anyone is coming from the front or back. Jungkook, you stay up front the staircase and hide. If you see someone, shoot. I'll stay down here and be on the lookout. Make sure everyone stays upstairs where they're safe with no windows. Clear?" Seokjin breaks down the plan and both the boys nod. They knew realistically, this battle wasn't ending easily. No matter how much power Jungkook had.