#𝟐𝟕 ! 🈺

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

It was later in the day that I checked on Jungkook yet again and still, nothing.

No words exchanged. No coming out of the guest room under any circumstances. No smile. No glance. No nothing.

"Jungkook," I begin as I take a seat in front of him on the bed. "Ignoring me isn't going to make anything for the either of us better."

For the first time today, he actually diverts his attention to me, but his glare burns right through me with due diligence.

"Why yo' ass so persistent? Can't you just leave me the fucking hell alone? Is that so hard girl? Damn!" He rants with a thick accent. His voice is more hoarse and quiet now. His body looks droopy, as if he's fighting off pain. Physical, at least.

"I'm sorry I didn't defend you in front of my mom." I apologize and he scoffs.

"You think I give a fuck about what your mother say to me? I respected her but she didn't want the respect. So she can suck my goddamn dick."

My face corrupts with offense. "Watch what you're saying about my mom."

He stares at me before bursting into laughter. "Funny how you watch me get flamed by her and don't say a thing but when I say something much less disrespectful and personal, you gon' try to front and act hard. Tsk, this why I say fuck out my face mane. You ain't shit hoe."

He turns the other way, facing the wall adjacent to the bed.

"Did you just call me a hoe?" I question angrily.

"Yeah and? Since when is anybody offended by hoe?"

I cross my arms. "Maybe I'm not one of your street rats that you run through and leave the next day that's why I'm fucking offended?"

He turns around and raises an eyebrow. "You sure you grew up hood? Cus' now you just acting retarded."

Uhm?

"You're calling me slurs now?"

Jungkook stares at me like I'm an alien. "Slur? Fuck you talkin' bout?"

"The r word you said. That word is a slur."

"Ion give a FUCK, getchyo' soft ass out my face."

I'm not sure what I expected from a hood n**ga. They throw that word around like it's a name.

His phone rings and he reaches over to grab it, going back to pretending I don't exist.

"Yo Jay, how's it goin' man?" Taehyung inquires from the other end of the telephone line.

"It's goin' aight, you?"

"I'm prospering, dawg! Baskin' in it. Where you at though? I came to visit you today and you wasn't there."