#𝟑𝟏 ! 🈺

A/N: WOOO THIS UPDATE IS ON TIME Y'ALL! Be proud!!
Also this chapter has smut just a disclaimer but i'm sure you already pieced that together from the last chapter 😳 anyways lemme stop yapping

A/N: WOOO THIS UPDATE IS ON TIME Y'ALL! Be proud!!Also this chapter has smut just a disclaimer but i'm sure you already pieced that together from the last chapter 😳 anyways lemme stop yapping

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ 🉑 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

His hands are everywhere. Uncontrollable like unhinged predators waiting to seep their teeth into their prey. He knew me. He knew exactly how to tug on my bra strap to awaken a sensation of vulnerable ecstasy in the pit of my gut. He knew what strands of hair to run his fingers through. Everything. He knew it all.

He didn't stop at just tugging playfully, no, his hands were travelling dangerously low. He squeezed the back of my thighs and moved up to my ass, squeezing it and earning a moan out of me. His nose lets out a hot wave of air as he smirks against my lips, tongue already forcing itself into my mouth.

The lewd sensation compelled me into oblivion and it was appalling because I knew for Jungkook, he was only getting started. After moments of roughly sucking on the base of my tongue he pulls away with heavy, shallow breaths, wasting no time leaving hungry trails of kisses on my neck. He makes sure to suck hard enough to mark me, and to make me encounter some of the most tension building pressure i've ever felt in my life. His hand travels down my stomach, the cold metal of his bracelet sending chills down my spine. He undoes my jeans and caresses my abdomen with his thumb. For a split second he pulls his mouth away, but it feels like an eternity of emptiness, a year without rain.

"May I?" He asks, signalling towards his hand that's eager to slip in between my skin and panties.

Fuck, for some reason him asking for consent only makes him hotter.

But how dumb would I be if I said no? Maybe as dumb as he makes me. I desperately nod yes, biting my lip with furrowed brows. His cold hand makes contact with my clit and I whine audibly, sinking down immediately in the immense wave of pleasure lighting up my body. My head buries into the crook of my neck and my back arches, trying to contain my breath as he quickens his pace.

"Oh God." I moaned into his neck. "Oh my fucking god."

He laughs shallowly, his hot breath hitting my flesh. "Not god babygirl, JK. Say my fuckin' name."

Fuck, he's hot. Like really fucking hot.

I accidentally moan his name in a pitch higher than my usual, grabbing onto his back for support. The pressure continues to build up in my stomach, like a rope getting knotted time and time again. His touch almost melts me, almost turns me into a puddle of disposable liquid. I wanted to lose my dignity in front of him. I wasn't really sure if that was normal. I just knew I wanted to let myself be completely under his dominance.

𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 ™  |  JJK  🔞 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें