#𝐎𝟕 ! 🈺

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ 🉑 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

"Come watch me race, Shen." His eyes stare into mine and his lips lock in a genuine, pleading pout. The slight kick of desperation laced in his tone brings me some overwhelming sense of something resembling butterflies.

I hated to say the attention gave me self worth. I hated to admit that the validation of Leilani being shooed away and him coming back for me was an ecstatic feeling that put a pigmented blush on my cheeks.

"I would but i'm not... dressed for it." I look down at my slightly stained work uniform and pull on it with a pout.

"Its coo, i'll hook you up with my homegirl and she'll make you look like a stunna in minutes. Please?" He pleads with a whine and his eyes get doey, filled with passion and stars. A feeling of overbearing fondness seemed to wash over me, and denying I had feelings for him was only getting harder by the second.

"Why do you want me to come so bad? What happened to Leilani?" I ask pettily again and he chuckles, throwing his head back and crossing his arms.

The little things he does are so hot...

"Wit' the way you obsessed with bringing her into every conversation I can definitely tell she was the bully."

Well, that's embarrassing.

"I- No she w-wasn't."

"Oh so you was the bully?

"No, I-" nothing. Nothing but a stutter emerges from my lips and to my inconvenience, my own head shushes me, preventing me from saying the wrong thing again.

"That's what I thought. So you down or nah Shen?"

"Okay." I grab my jacket from the racks behind me and I leave the till. "Let's go then. Is your said homegirl gonna hate me though?"

He smirks at me and shoves his hands into his pockets of his cargo pants, grabbing the key of his car from the left one. "Hate you for what?"

"I don't know you're very like....loved or whatever so..."

"Nah. That bitch a lesbian. She ain't gon go for me. If anything she'd go for you."

My eyes widen and he laughs at me, turning on his heels towards the door. "I'm kidding. Nah on some real shit though, she cool. Don't worry yo lil cute ass bout a thang."

He leads the way and I turn off the lights and close the store before walking out behind him. The sun was setting and it's shine was briefly radiating upon the horizon, painting the sky with orange, red, and a pasty shade of blue, decorated with a vague silhouette of the moon from up above.

I'd never been on night drives, other then the time where I went with Hana and Taehyung or when Jungkook drove me back home. That was one of my first times on a night drive. I never really paid much mind to it, because I knew my mother couldn't drive, my brother couldn't and I couldn't either. I've taken a bus a few times, but even then it wasn't night night... just sunset night.