#𝐎𝟏 ! 🈺

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄╰──  THE BRONX, 10 YEARS AGO

── THE BRONX, 10 YEARS AGO

"How much you willin' to cash in, foo? Fuck outta my face with them 1 dollar bills. These ain't no toy cars we fuckin' wit." A black man explains coldly explains, his accent thick and his voice shallow.

His dreads cover his dimly lit face, chiseled and wrinkled to maturity. His eyes only appear in fragments as each loc falls upon his face, adding a touch to his cold demeanor.

He turns on his heels with a piercing glance, flaps his suit coat and begins to walk away. 

"10K." The 15 year old shouts out in between hyperventilations that are followed by a gulp. "I'll cash in in 10K."

The man stops in his tracks, smoothly turning back to face the adolescent.

"And where exactly is yo lil' ass gon get 10K?" His assistant inquiries.

"Aye ay ay, now let's not worry bout that. It's fine by me, as long as he don't mess around." The elder man cracks a smile, followed by a nod of approval. "How bout we test out yo whip Mr...?"

"Jungkook. My name is Jungkook."

His arm slips around his neck and he pats his chest, almost like a hit to express pride.

"Jungkook...Hm. I'm finna call you JK." He laughs with a shake of his head. "JK...What a dope ass name. You did it again Snoop. Always coming up with the best ideas."

He removes his arm from Jungkook's shoulder,  gesturing for him to lead the way to his car.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
── ELSEWHERE, PRESENT
[NOW PLAYING: POP SMOKE - AP]

"Getchyo' silly ass outta here boy. I'm not tripping. How you gon' ask to join Monti but you pockets blowing tumbleweed?" A man ridicules, his arms crossing over his chest.

Around him are dozens, hundreds of people with their revealing clothes and their bare chests, all laughing at the situation unfolding around them. 

What a perfect way to start the night.

The man on the other end stands quietly, fiddling with his fingers. The humiliation only continues as he's looked at up and down.

"What's going on?" JK slams his car door shut after successfully winning another race with ease, parking his Mitsubishi in a vacant space in the leveled lot.