#𝟐𝟓 ! 🈺

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

I ran. I ran quicker than light could ever know. My legs struggled to keep their momentum but relentless they fought, and I was out of the apartment within seconds, backing away from it a decent distance.

A series of gunshots follow right after my absence and I broke out into a pained sob, praying it wasn't Jungkook that was shot. But fate snd the odds had planned the opposite, and Jungkook's groans could be heard from outside of the apartment.

My body stiffens and my palms become clammy. The nature of my eyes takes a pause and I find myself incapable of blinking. In shock, I steer away from the door slowly, steps so bitterly slow, as if I was waiting to be shot next.

The masked man rushes out the room and I scream and run down the left corridor, but miraculously he doesn't chase me— he just leaves right out.

I charge back to the apartment and look for Jungkook. His body was on the floor, face scrunched in pain and light hisses and groans echoing the room.

I frantically lower myself to his level, hot tears streaming down my cheeks. "J-Jungkook no." I sob. "Don't die, please don't die."

He rolls his eyes at me and i'm surprised he even has the energy to do that. "Don't be so dramatic shawty. It's just a bullet. Just go lock the door and give me my phone."

I pout, genuine anger constructing it this time. "Dramatic? YOU GOT SHOT? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I'M DRAMATIC?"

He shrugs, genuinely unbothered. "And? It ain't my first rodeo."

I scoff. I'm not sure if I'm mad he's being nonchalant about this or if I'm heartbroken.

I grab him his phone and hand him it with attitude. He presses his lips together awkwardly before beginning to use it.

"So are we just gonna act like nothing happened? YOUR LEG IS BLEEDING?" I scream but he presses his ear in response.

"Damn girl calm down people are sleeping..."

"They're definitely not sleeping after those gunshots."

"Wwweeeelll..." he pauses. "Touche."

I sigh and find one of his tank tops, wrapping it tightly around his wound.

"Damn, the hell you doin' girl?"

"You're supposed to apply pressure on a wound so the blood stops dumbass."

"Oh." He pouts. "So I don't need to text Seokjin?"

"No no, text Seokjin. This is just temporary until he gets here."

He nods and texts him, surprisingly following what I asked.

After a few moments Seokjin was there, rapidly making it to Jungkook's apartment. He furrowed his brows in confusion as he immediately got to work.