#𝟏𝐎! 🈺

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ 🉑 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

My hands shake timidly and my palms sweat. The phone lowers to my lap and I sit in silence for a mere moment, looking around as response to the shock.

"Jungkook? How the hell did you get my number?"

"Hana gave me it. I ain't meant to yell at you like that. Tell me where you is Shen. I'm tryna talk this out. You don't even have a place to stay and Tokyo's mad ghetto at night."

As tempting as it is, I refuse his offer. "Look, whatever you want clearly doesn't exist in me anymore because I'm not a fresh virgin for you. Isn't that right, Jungkook?"

He scoffs on the other end. "Literally what the fuck is you on bout?"

"I know men. And I-I know you freaks like virgins. So stay away from me."

He chuckles darkly and I feel a pang of guilt to admit it's hot. "Shenziiii~" he whines with an annoyed, frustrated grumble. "if i wanted to fuck you i woulda already made a move, mami. I done told you that's not my intention."

"Just leave me alone Jungkook, okay? I don't want to fight you. But I also am tired of your games." I say and then abruptly hang up.

I try not to cry after the abrupt harshness, but my eyes win the war and I become a teary eyed mess. As if a guardian came on queue, a man came next to me and took a seat.

"Now why's a pretty lady like you crying on the shore this late?" He says and I look up, nervously laughing while observing his appearance.

His cheekbones are defined and mellow, and his eyes resemble one of a dragons. His hair drapes over his eyebrows silkily, and it's golden color reflects underneath the moonlight.

"I uh- it's nothing.. i've just had a long day." I reply while keeping a distance. Mother always warned me that men were monsters, especially after the clock strikes 12.

"Do you wanna grab a drink with me and we can talk about it?"

"No thanks," i politely refuse with a nervous chuckle. "I need to get home anyways. It's late."

"Well...do you need a ride home?"

I begin to get creeped out. "Sir, with all due respect, I don't know who you are. I also don't know your name. If you'd like to just please leave me alone, that'd be great."

"Well i know who you are." He says and I gulp.

"That's not creepy at all thanks!"

"I'm hana's ex. She always talked about you." He says and I freeze.

"Hana's....ex?"

"Damn, did she really never mention a Namjoon?"

My eyes widen in surprise. "OH, YOU'RE NAMJOON?"