#𝟏𝟕 ! 🈺

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

"Namjoon how many damn times do I gotta tell you? You can NOT interrogate my training hospital and treat it like a precinct."

He struts forward, tongue pressing on the roof of his mouth to emphasize his tone. His legs kick back in a mockingly professional manner and his fingertips touch upon the edge of eachother. "But...the LAW! There must be so much kids in there with unresolved trauma." He goes back into his childish resolve. "GOD I love criminology."

"I thought you were in law school?" I cross my arms and tilt my head.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes sarcastically. "Uh, yeah? That's why I'm taking the criminology class. Duh?"

"Okay sass king. Don't hurt yourself."

Although I'd hate to admit that everyday I fell for Namjoon more and more, what Jungkook made me take one step back with every step forward. What if he really was dangerous?

"Namjoon I know you like doing detective roleplay but I'm gonna need you to put that to rest okay?" I say while patting him on the shoulder.

"Can't rest knowing we have a thief on the loose."

I raise my eyebrow in confusion. "Huh?"

"The thief who stole my heart!"

Crickets.

Yeah, I'm convinced Jungkook had the wrong guy.

"D-Did you not like my pick up line?"

I purse my lips and shake my head, supportively patting his shoulder as he pouts at me.

"Okay its getting late and we have to start heading back to your home." Namjoon says and I nod, realizing the blast we were having at this arcade was much longer than I expected.

"You're right," I offer my hand out for him to hold, one of the very first moments I act this bold. "Shall we?"

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

"Ludacris, you find that screw I was lookin' for? Shit been buzzin' on me homie. Think this door broke or sum." Taehyung squints his eyes at the car door of Jungkook's supra, examining it's deformities.

"Look, I know we helping, but what if Jungkook blows a bullet in our damn dome for touchin' his shit. Ain't nobody put they hands on his whip except rice and that n**ga was STILL gettin' served cold. You sure we should be doin' dis?" He speaks in a pre-cautious, serious tone that could be misinterpreted as a demand. His hands wrap around his waist that's covered with a custom made monti jacket, which he KNEW he was gon' lose if he didn't get out of the goddamn scene.