#𝟏𝟑 ! 🈺

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ 🉑 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

Jungkook grabs his burner phone and gets in his car, driving down to a lower level of the parking lot.

His phone sticks to his face while the beeps ring in his ear.

"Goddamn pick up the goddamn phone homegirl." He grits his teeth and scowls forward, particularly at a focal point in the a suspension pole of the parking lot.

"Yes?"

"Yo, Whatchu' sayin' Diana? need a favor. You straight wit' it?" He jumps straight to the point, worry making him waste no time.

"What's in it for me?"

"Goddamn shawty I ain't ever even ask you for nun'. I just need yo' help this once."

"I guess ain't nothing in it for me."

He groans and sighs in defeat, throwing his head back oj the headrest. "Fine. Fuck you want."

"You know damn well what I want."

He damn well knew. But with Niamiko in the equation, obliging to that offer was harder than he thought.

"Look, Diana, I ain't in no position to have sex right now. I'll pay you or sum. Just help me the fuck out."

She sighs through the speaker. "Mmtch, good luck finding another girl to ass kiss you. I'm not doin' no shit if I ain't get no dope dick."

He scoffs with a chuckle of disbelief. "Yo whore ass needa be fuckin' kiddin' me."

"All fax baby. I ain't kiddin'."

He hangs up in anger and throws the phone in the passenger seat, grabbing his forehead in attempt to brainstorm who else to ask for the favour.

He dials his ex flings number in desperation. Praying she picks up, he bites his lip in anxious anticipation.

"Hello?"

"Sup Chantelle. Do you think you can do me a favour?" He heaves.

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"Please, i'm damn desperate. I gotta do this shit fo' sunset."

"What's the favour?"

"A homie of mine needs bail. You think you can take the money up to the po depo?"

"Okay Jungkook. I can do that. Where should I meet you?"

"Where you at right now? I'm down at Monti."

"I'm at a guy's house... I'll text you the addy aight?"

He smirks to himself and leans comfortably in his seat. "He better than me?"