#𝟏𝟗 ! 🈺

TW ⚠️ SLIGHT GORE (?)

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ 🉑 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

"Aww, what an adorable moment. Hate to ruin it, sweetheart."

I tried my best to breathe, but my airflow was only reduced by the minute. From a faint distance, I heard voices yelling, "EVERYONE GET DOWN ON THE GROUND, NOW!"

It was over. For me, my mother, my little brother, and everything I've ever known. My eyes became heavy as the hand around my neck wrapped tighter. My lips were being blue. The hand retracts and I stumble to the ground, frantically breathing in an attempt to rejuvenate my own breath.

The unidentified person climbs on top of my body and pins down my arms, grabbing a syringe that I figured they were going to stab me with. Fuck, I hate needles.

"I'm sorry I gotta do this to you Miko." They say as they stab me with the syringe, and my vision goes black.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ 🉑 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

"So what's going on man? How's Shanghai?" Tagging inquiries on the phone while stuffing a puff chip in his mouth.

"It's been real hectic. Got mobs threatening me and shit. Race is tomorrow and ion even fuckin' know how i'm gon get this tune up in. I ain't know shit bout no cars! I just drive 'em."

"What? Who the fuck threatened you? They really have the nerve to threaten Monti? These boys is loco dawg!" He replies worriedly with a hint of pride.

"Yeah, ion know. By the way, did you touch my car?"

"Yeah man I did. How do you know? Did Ludacris tell you?"

"Why was you touching it?"

"Well you know how you always wanted those dragon projector lights? I got you one of 'em and I wanted to install it before you came back. It was supposed to be a surprise but here go Luda runnin' his fuckin' big ass mouth."

"WHAT NO WAY MAN! HOW'D YOU FIND THEM? I BEEN LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR THEM SHIT!"

"Found me a shop in DT Tokyo, had that shit custom made just the way you like it."

"Yo you a fuckin' real one mane. Thank you."

"Ahh, don't mention it man. You know I always got yo' back. When you back in Tokyo tho?"